Wednesday, July 11, 2018

join the club....


'Cause I want you bad...
yeah I want you, baby.
I've been thinkin' about it all day
and I hope you feel the same way
'cause I want you bad
yeah I want you, baby.
____________________________________

Why is it the Nissan Murano has better speakers than my 4runner?
How is this legit?
Not for long, yo.

What have I been up to?
Work orders.... meditating....
I let Alexandria do some videos.... O_O
and she stole my phone and took a million damn selfies with it.
argh!

....
idfk man....
here's her studio....


 so what are you doing with your life?.....
I'm not doing much apparently...
I'm not currently working on a script....
waiting.... I have a few having it out with a brawl trying to get to
the front of the line.... Who will win??
Will it be another animation movie with dragons?
Will it be Killian? (yes, Killian O'Malley. That fucking leprechaun I made and sold on Etsy to someone in Ireland!) Yes...he's getting his own screenplay....*sigh fml.
I have others sitting on the bleachers watching them fight....
it looks like someone else might jump in.... who is that?
I think it's a drama.... what?...please no... don't get involved, I'm not ready for you, I don't think..?
shit.... Killian is winning at the moment...
Have you ever seen Fight Club?... it looks like that...


am I writing a book yet...?
fuck no... I'm seriously considering starting it today though...
writing is nighttime work...
but I get up early for work orders, cause it's too fucking hot to do them during the afternoon
and people don't know how to drive between 11:45 and 12:45...or anytime after 2:30
so I like to get done and home before 11:30
don't be jealous of my whole 2 to 4 hours of work.
___________________________________________________________



And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence
 
Fools, said I, you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

_____________________________________
ok seriously...
I'm either going to go watch a movie or start writing a book...
I'll let you know next time I come here to write, lol.

Have a wonderful evening my enchanted friends of dire dreams
and echoed enhancements of luscious hopes. Carry them to your grave or
dare to plant them in the fields of the heavens.

What are you resisting?????
Where are your souls...? fucking DO THE THING already!

 hmmm.another scene popped in my head... for dragon movie.... NO, not like the other dragon animation movie... it's good all on it's own and so will mine be.
anyway it belongs to Studio Ghibli too... cause the art, yo.





No comments:

Post a Comment