Saturday, July 7, 2018

This one is pretty boring.... unless you like Loki

day 21 homework
last day! Finally!
that only took like 3 days...maybe 4...idk
too long really....I'm a fast worker/learner
let's get going! got other things to do!

oh, nevermind...no more homework! sweet!
it's like quitting school all over again!
huzzah!

Have I started on book 5 yet....
not yet...but I've been preparing to start on it by thinking a lot on it.
that totally counts, lol.
Next script is gelling....but I got a few new images popping
in to say 'hello' every now and then. Looks amazing!!

I have this list of crap I would like to get done tomorrow
It seems long, but not really...more like filling...
I will do 6 of the 10...because it's Sunday...
and one of them can't be done until Monday
it might be too hot to do one other
and one other needs time consuming work done....
hence the reason it is still lingering on my to-do list.
the other isn't until the 15th...and it's not really a thing to do...
it's a thing I'm waiting to know more about....
so...6 it will be.
-- work orders (oy vey, yes on a Sunday) but early, so everyone is still in bed or at church
--- watch a movie....not that I want to, but I want to send them back to netflix
-- video prep for Alexandria
--- a meeting with Alexandria at 8pm regarding her show
-- start book 5, I totally will do this, yo!
-- pay my Amazon card cause I keep ordering shit and I don't like
having a balance on it.
anyway....
it's 11 and I'm going to meditate and get up early for a whole maybe 2 hours of work.
then come home and determine whether it's too hot for outside work.
then get to crafting a set for a talk show....and watch a movie while I do it.
then maybe swimming, a business meeting, and book 5....
Will it actually go this smoothly.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________

I called council.
and I got reprimanded by Lyriel and Bowriel.
Mind you that Lyriel looks like Loki to me and I tell him this all the time...
he still doesn't find it amusing. But he helped clear some gunk I picked up.
Bowriel always seems disappointed in something or another with me, but
good gosh he is the most awesomest.
Mercuriel took me way way up to the horizon of heaven....
He showed me how inside of us all there is the sunrise... and the sunset.
That instead of a just black and white or day and night between the worlds...
that we are the barzak ...the inbetween. Where the light is leaving and where it approaches.
It was quite.... a completion of fullness.
So that was fun. I've missed hanging out with them.
The council always seem annoyed with me, like every freaking time.... but they are playing a ruse on me... I know they are interested every time I call council and rather amused at my acknowledgments towards them. They are honored and I am honored, so it's a win win scenario. I told them I was ready to level up.... hence why they sent me to the others to clear out some things that were sticking.
I find it fascinating that I keep expecting them to say no....but they just find a way to get me leveled up...even if I feel I don't need or want to. they're just like, hey, get ready....we are sending you on and you'll manage.... they freak me out a bit, but they are all pretty cool.
________________________________________________________________

probably other stuff here and there... blah blah blah....
I'll come back tomorrow or some other dya and write something more useful.
good day to you lovely turnpike pinion graphs of exterior motif jungles
I'll tie you up and cast you out to sea where the hippos and bamboo guzzlers drink their hearty wines and everlasting glowing juices of matrimony balderdash echo spirits. Drink up pretty lads of tartar sauce and gumbo toast. See you in the morrow morrow land of extraterrestrial anomalies and sliced decoy pie platters.

No comments:

Post a Comment