Thursday, July 5, 2018

day 5 homework

Yep....pretty much really day 2
no one cares, yo.
I do things my way in case you haven't noticed.

Not posting any of these...
if you find your way here...
You're lost. go home.

Day 5 homework is to write a list
of things you can delegate.
In other words, things that need to get done
but you don't want to do.
a.k.a. where are you peeing in the pool.

1. --- I've come to the conclusion that me and gardening are not friends.
me and plants are not friends.... at least outside plants.
it's way easier to buy the stuff I grow.
I like flowers... we'll just do flowers.
so I'm delegating the garden to the earth. You're welcome.
2. --- I don't really like cooking.... when's the future getting here again??
  (sooner if everyone would stop reliving the past! argh!)
3. --- .....


It looks like I do most of the things I like to do and not the things I don't.
who knew...?
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment