Thursday, July 5, 2018

day 4 homework

Day 4 homework for ET Shift.
ummm... I'm not liking this one.
Write down people who are your support group.
Those that build on your ideas and motivate you
and open up your outlooks.
List those who expand you
and those who contract you.

1. My very good friend.
2. Myself
3. Storie
4. ...... Skylar sometimes.
5. ......Teir sometimes.
6. ...... randomly occasionally someone else (not really)

So yeah...that leaves me with diddly squat
Not posting this one either....
if you're here... don't take anything personally.
I can only compare you to the best.... and well...
things aren't looking in your favor.

Those who expand me.... are all in my fucking soul group.
Spirit journey people... even you-know-who expands me...
Sorry humans of this reality.

Those who contract me....
any fucking one who is negative or whiny ass complainer
and fucking one who believes in limitations.
everyone at some point or another except those on the list above.
I'm just too sensitive to people's energy.
They say one thing, but only out of obligation
They say one thing, but don't feel it.
They say many things.... but I know who's in the same frequency as me.
Some are close... like some peeps from facebook.
... the trees are closer than most. sorry, not sorry.

So where does this information leave me....
back where I started.
but in another world.
so now you know why I don't hang with people....
I can't or I'll die.

This homework was to find teammates....
I have a whole council on my side.
I have guides and teachers.
I have my very good friend and those other two, lol.
I have the depths of knowing and pools
of living energy.
I have it all. I HAVE IT ALL!
not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment