Saturday, July 7, 2018

day 14 and 15 homework

day 14 homework
Living on the edge....because
It's harder to be mediocre than it is to be AMAZING!

Today is to figure out a challenge that's beyond your perceived limits.
that's going to throw you up to the next level.
Something scary, but exciting as fuck!
today.... you're going to jump.

holy fuck....
this sounds exciting only because I'm a fucking jumper...
and it scares me what I'm capable of.
fuck yes! let's do this!

I'm gonna list shit...then choose...

Pay 'off' a debt in full - because I am done with paying 'on' stuff.
Get the set up done for the videos.
Start book 5! like now, yo!
Make the weather cooler so I can go do something outside
   (yes, I totally fucking can do that ^^^ )

shit, why is only one of those scary and exciting...
need more choices...

Do a video on the other thing. (weather....permitting...ugh)
why can't I think of more things!!!
I'll come back to this tomorrow.... I'm bored.
 _____________________________________________________

 it's tomorrow. hey, time travel, yo!
I guess supposed to be stuff related to our business...
that I don't have or want! got it.
let's try again...
ummm.....
--- write another script! It's gelling, yo!
--- find contact info for studios.... well you see... I've tried this and either they don't have them listed or they are not keen on accepting screenplays from random people in the world. I kinda agree....there are a lot of bad writers out there.... I get that. I so get that...so...this leaves me....back to the sock puppet or screenplay competitions....which I am doing.
--- paint rocks or tokens. - ok. - let's go get rocks or tokens....
--- set up the area for Alexandria's show.... totally!
--- what am I doing with my life...?

_____________________________________________________
day 15 homework....
schedule a meeting with your team (cough cough! my self you mean...)
schedule meetings.... to keep everyone aligned with the outcome wanted (a.k.a. goal)
ok.... Alexandria.... our scheduled meeting is Sunday evenings at 8pm.
got to stay focused on what the goal is... which is to get enough followers to want to read my scripts.
or your own talk show, obviously.



No comments:

Post a Comment