Thursday, July 5, 2018

day 7 homework

here we are again....
can you tell I do the homework and then watch the next day, lol
not my fault they are short videos!

day 7 homework...
List the ways to get your voice/product/service out there.
about 30 minutes worth...fucking time trials...ugh.

Hmmm... I don't have a product...
unless you count screenplays!
Let's see... we'll start with that...
I could blog about movies and screenplays.
I could write short stories on a blog.
I could make memes about screenwriting or memes
about story ideas/plots/etc.
I could have my own screenwriting facebook page.
I could do script analysis or editing.
I could write other people's scripts.
I could do video shorts on screenwriting...
I could do those stupid sock puppet videos on movies...!!
I could make fun of movies with that stupid sock puppet!!
She is an actress after all! Holy fuck! That sounds amazing!
 O_O
well this homework was fucking helpful!
what else...
my product...
I could sell those little rocks or wood disks I've been thinking about.
I could post them on etsy
I could post them on facebook marketplace
I could post them on ebay
I could leave them in random places around town
I could share them with my fb groups.
I could give them away and infuse them with magic to help people
no, not a spell... but similar, lol.
I could write things on them.
I could have them in my sock puppet videos... with a witch puppet!!!
The witch puppet could sell them!!
OMG! Why?! Why the fuck the sock puppets! omg LOL!
Why does this sounds so fun and appealing, lol. FUCK!
....
well shit! Let's keep going!
service...
I don't have a service to offer at this time...
but maybe my sock puppet can do script readings for you!!!
LOL! omg!
She can edit them too....

I evidently have a business now O_O
I better get to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment