Monday, July 23, 2018

For the love of..... all things green.

How do you want to be loved?

Like a sunset? Watched with awe and serenity and calm.
Folded in the warmth of radiant ember glows.
A settling. A mixture of rest and repose.
A looking outward, only to find you are looking inward.

Like a fire? Held en-rapt by the turning of times.
Dancing like a wild heart, flitting to and fro.
A moving. A guide for hope and safety.
An inward fury of life, chaos to all who watch.

Like a forest? Ages of wisdom and breath.
Growing upward to the skies and deeply into the hearts.
Cascading across miles and miles and miles.
Being complete as one and as each other.

Like a river? Brushing past the edges.
A way maker to smooth down the harsh world.
Winding, rampant, tumultuous, divinity.
Lifeblood of magic and source.

Like a mountain? Safe and strong and unbreakable.
Powerful and dynamic. Standing as a hope for the blessed.
A secure and protective generating truth.
Mighty, trustworthy, everlasting home.

Like the moon? Rippled in the darkness, yet shining.
A place of refuge. A place of belonging.
Beholden by the young. Beloved by the old.
Mysterious and free. Wild wild dream.
_______________________________________

Or shall you love yourself as everything?
The truth within you. The doubt. The questions. The knowing.
The power and fury and wild wild savagery.
Fragile. Pain. Love. Depth. Anger. Rage. Sacredness.
All these parts of you.
You are the universe.
The twists and turns and caverns and mountain tops.
The canyons, the rivers, the valleys, the oceans deep.
All carried within one drop of a soul.
You are the colors of sunset, of sunrise. Of the falling snow.
The silence of an owl's flight and the crash of the waves.
The eternal. The goddess. The truth. The tides and the sands.
Love what you hate. Love what you are. There are no rules.
You are free. You are wild.
A wild soul casting out upon the earth for a time.
Following yourself home.

How do you want to be loved?
Love yourself like that.
______________________________________________


Eek! chapter 3 of book 5
I'm loving myself.
excited for some awesome happenings!
like tomorrow.
No work orders....so I get another day to do ^^ that stuff.
I say another...but I did work this morning... haha I forgot.

considering starting outline for next screenplay....
I'm pretty sure it's going to be Killian. ...
(I think he got that animation one in a choke hold and caused it to pass out.... ugh)
this will be my first comedy... like rated PG 13 comedy... if not R
It'll be close...
it'll prepare me for the other stupid comedies somewhere in line.
they will not be as edgy, but family comedies....Killian...not so much... O_O

I get to bird sit for the next few days. I'll be sure to post pics...
if I remember...
Oh...and trip planning time! (for like the year 2020, before the aliens come)
who's coming with?!
for when I sell the screenplay on that rude ass leprechaun...
that's my reward...and for my youngest....he likes castles and ruins.
I'll let you guess where we are going!!!!!!!! :)

I haven't done that little 5 mini-goal list yet.
I have 3 out of the 6 finished.
one of them seems to be a bit of a challenge...
I haven't found a compatible solution yet for it.
another I'm planning to still do.... but pinterest, yo.
the other... will be taken care of shortly. I'm kinda waiting to
see how much my $$$ is... idfk why though. It really doesn't matter.
I have the money now... even after tomorrow... ;)
but bravery, yo.... I can't remember what that is at the moment.... maybe tomorrow.

I'll leave you hanging now....going to do the meditate thing and
see if anyone wants to chat tonight.

Nigh night, tai chi lifesavers of brandy wine and expresso tea. Put four sugar cubes of lemonade sunshine in your cup and smile big so the kinkaju can take your picture. Click!


















No comments:

Post a Comment