Tuesday, July 3, 2018

that was too easy O_O


Script is edited...although I have 2 small parts
where I think I need to add in something to
help with the transition to the next scene.
I'll think on it.
(actually, no I won't. I'll just wait for it...)
(or ask Storie...)
Everything else was perfect. Ya hear that.
Perfect.

Not inspired today.
Just feeling the feels and coasting
across the waves.
Sitting with it all.

On Level 40
had to redo last one, since the weather
is not compliant with physical labor.
So I get to start Book 5.
Not sure when I'll do this exactly.
I'm thinking tomorrow.
But I have a few other things that need done first.
and the brain is making them seem larger than they are.

I'm off to go meditate on the feels and shit.
maybe let those script details come to me.


whatevs.... I want to do outside shit
but no....
heat...
good for swimming and tanning.
not for moving about
and aliens come out at night...soooo




No comments:

Post a Comment