Friday, June 29, 2018

M-one-Y --- Me and You are ONE!

Money and I... we are besties.
Money fills my pockets and overflows.
I love money.
Money loves me.
Money comes to me easily.
I trust money.
I trust it to come.
I trust it when it goes.
I trust to come back to me.
Beautiful money.
You bring me joy.
You are joy.
I am joy.
Let's be joy-full.
__________________________________
So I bought a tea set today.
and a lap harp.
and a wee little tiny ladybug.
But I made more money today than I spent.
Because money and I are crushing on one another.
And I get to have ALL THE THINGS
ALL THE THINGS
Things that make me happy and money too.
and whatever I choose.
ALL THE THINGS
__________________________________

Whoo!
Whole weekend to edit a script and go swimming
start writing a book?.... maybe.
sleeping in, um...hello! YES!
I forget which level I'm on...
but it was to fix the rocks in my yard...
but it's too hot.
might have to redo that one, I don't
feel like changing the weather.
might paint something.
might watch a movie.
might do something else.




No comments:

Post a Comment