Sunday, June 3, 2018

Trust money, not zombies.

I won the war.
Maybe not 4 or 5 battles
but at least the other 22 or so.
Will do more tomorrow.

In other news....
about defeating zombies.
I'm closing doors tomorrow.
To be opened later...after the zombies
have eaten themselves.
I may still post here, but I won't be
available for facebooking.
messaging and stuff, yes, but not facebooking.
at least until after the 25th.
Kinda like going on a meditation retreat.
Away from zombies.
away

I have shit to do
a job to start
a screenplay to finish
a house to clean
and all the other fabulous things
all the things

beware of the zombies
______________________________________________

So Teacher is leaving.
There's someone else going to be my guide
maybe tonight, tomorrow...soon.
I've kinda met them, but not really.
I don't know their name yet.
but they feel really 'deep'
Teacher said they usually don't take on ....being guides.
but have only for a very few. A very few.
like 4
Does that mean I'm the fifth? or one of the four?

So that's not at all serious, is it? !!!
What that means... *shrugs
I'll miss Teacher, he's been really great.
I can check in with him anytime and all, but to move forward
I need the next one. I get that.
I get that.
I know.
Where are we going again?
what are we being again?
Let's do this.
All of this.

hmmm....
I see now.
that's why I'm de-facebooking.
that's probably not the only thing I'll close the door on.
that's just the first step...
I'll have the next revealed to me soon enough.

___________________________________________________

Laser Racers
on page 6 (just started it tonight)
goal for the week - get to page 30
...
I don't like the word goal....
it means a "limit" or "boundary"
do you realize what people are doing when they set goals?
oy vey!!
So.... in light of that piece of enlightenment....
I could get to page 30...
but all coulds or shoulds or woulds must immediately
succumb and alter themselves into the word "will"
So... will I get to page 30?
I will get to page 30.
Fuck.
I'll just finish it in 10 days or less.
How about that?
And when I do....I will....bake blueberry muffins
because I want them...
 ___________________________________________________

Want to manifest with me again???
Last time it was fun, wasn't it?
It was for me!
I got a 4runner!
......
I'm thinking of choosing money.
Choosing money.
Money is wonderful and happy.
I like being around money.
It makes me smile.
I like watching it flow and change things.
I like changing.
I like what money can do.
I like the feel of money.
Especially the power of lots of it.
The vibration of value and worth.
It feels good to me.
Me and money.
Money and me.
We should be together and go on an adventure.
We WILL be together and go on an adventure.
Flowing.
Trusting
Becoming.
I trust you.
I trust myself.
Let's do this!
All of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment