Sunday, June 17, 2018

Escalators do all the work for you

So these images of a story keep popping in to say hello...
but I haven't discovered what this story is about yet.
Still looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
Totally Studio Ghibli, unless Disney accepts dragons.
I'm pretty sure there's a princess in it.

      LOVE!

 Good news!
( ^^ let's agree to make this something I state often)
anyway, good news!
I have the prologue to Book 5
and the opening scene for Chapter 1...
it's in my head and totally awesome, yo.
I say opening scene, even though it's a book...
but it could totally fly as a tv series if I actually
worked out some sort of structure for it.
pssshhh...structure.

Lots of work orders tomorrow...
which is fine, because that's like $150 in less than 6 hours.
assuming I do all of them tomorrow.
I can schedule however I want, so long as they get done by due date.
Grocery shopping.
script editing on Wednesday...
eeeekkkk! SO excited to read my own screenplay, lol.

Gonna sell a house sometime soon too.
Let's go! Fate favors those who take action!

__________________________________________
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
___________________________________________

I want to write something deep, but not feeling it right now.
Guess I'll leave you hanging.
I've got so much to do, but I'm not doing it.
only doing awesomeness.
cause energy likes my awesomeness
and keeps flowing that way.
and flowing makes things more awesome.
All the things.
All the things I get to have.
All the things. All the energy.

Thunder, feel the thunder.
Lightning and the thunder.

later peanut butter macadamian inspiration conspirators.
let us fly to the ocean and soar over the optimal behemoth waves of super conundrum perplexities.





No comments:

Post a Comment