Sunday, June 10, 2018

Another lover wants me attention...

Dancing in the dark
with you between my arms


they're pulling me
come with us
come with your soul
you're ours
we're yours
come.

this beckoning
I don't want to escape
I don't want to flee
I want to be swallowed up
spirit me away
take me
 ___________________________

Page 70 on screenplay
of course staying up way too late
and sleeping in when I can
the life of a writer
never to see the sunrise after falling asleep..
but certainly seeing it before taking a rest sometimes.
cascading across the stars while a story
melts out and spreads across the blank pages
Never abandon your heroes.

Songs playing on loop...again and again
just like book 5...
which I love and all...
but it still hasn't told me where to start it at yet
I might consider starting it after this script is finished.
Must write...

Less than two weeks and I'll be in cali
filling up, filling up

Have work orders to do Monday and Wednesday
Send me more, yo.
A trip up to the mtn. for house pics and ad listing tomorrow too.
Have a house to sell, yo... this month. Let's get to it.
_________________________________________________

hmmm... I need team names for my script still...
I keep putting ____?____ in it, since I haven't thought of any yet.
will do that today
and watch a movie or something
right now, I'm gonna go have some coffee and sit in the driveway!
FUN!
________________

later super saiyans of blazing hair folicles and master tactics in speedskating
zoom past the slushie shop and order one for me. - root beet...
they sell them at the gas station on the corner of Signal Mtn Blvd and Mountain Creek rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment