Tuesday, June 19, 2018

All the things...squashed into 8 paragraphs

Hey hey manchurian candidates!

Good news!
  (see, already committed to this awesome slogan!)
House is technically sold! (again)
       (third time's a charm, right?)
and we found someone to carry insurance on it too which is also a bonus

And I have work orders tomorrow!
how many...hmmm?
let's count
oh cool. I got 24 for tomorrow.
that's like $120 bucks and 4 hours.
I'll certainly accept that, yo!
Man...I'll be rolling in money by the end of July, LOL!
   (hey...that would make a great photoshoot...ahem...)



I took a decent selfie today....for someone who's
only had a cell phone for 2 months.... this is a win.


I get to read my script tomorrow!
Editing - phase 1
how exciting is that!

I'm not sure what else is happening tomorrow,
but I'm certain it will be thrilling!
I'm in flow, baby!
Even snagged up an awesome course.
And have cash in my wallet.
Cause guess what????
I get to have all the things.
I get to have all the energy.
I get to have it all.
ALL
ALL the THINGS
ALL the ENERGY
ALL OF IT
YES, I DO.

I'm an American Ninja Warrior fan, right....
and I just find out that Isaac Caldiero lives here in Chattanoooga...
wtf. How did I miss this?!?

anyway, I need to load up addresses to the gps and go to sleep.

laters, raspberry pickled harlequins of glitter and rosemary,
let Rose Red and Snow White sing you lullabies of screaming rock and roll
and dribble you to bed in their wispy groans of purple lipstick chandeliers and
ice cream jumanji soups.
I'll be waiting for you in the turmoil gardens of the Degabah system.

No comments:

Post a Comment