Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Epiphanies at 4pm.

Wow.
Do you know that feeling when you are cleaning out
let's say...your clothing drawers...
and you really don't like certain items...
and you decide to get rid of them....
in other words...
put them away somewhere else in case you need them later...
yes.
That fucking feeling.
That fucking fucking feeling..
where you are in some state of irrational fear.
not that it feels like fear...
but it is recognized in a such a way that it relates to being in
a state of lack.
That you'll need these things you really don't like later...
because for some reason, we never think to ourselves that
we want to feel how much we don't like these items again, and again.
Why do we do this to ourselves??!!!

This wouldn't be such a difficult task if I had someone to give them to.
not goodwill...
but alas... this is part of the zombie coalition.
And I need to make room for other things.
All the things.
All the things I do like.
All the living things.
I could read that book again that made me feel sorry for my socks....
that'll put a huge boost into my tossing out uncool crap.
even if it goes in the garbage.
...argh...shit.
why am i in such resistance to this....

I know money will fill those drawers when they are empty.
I know clear energy and cash will pour in and pile up.
They will have room to breath. Room to flow.
In and out. Out and in. Again and again.
Because money is awesome and we are moving in together.
It's gotta have it a place to put it's stuff, yo.
We are besties and we are pals.
Gonna go on adventures together.
With all of the stuff and all of the things we do like.
All the things.
All the places.
All of us together.


_____________________________________

His name is "The stone that was cast into the sea."
I asked for a shorter name...
I got.... "The stone of the deep."
"The stone from the depths."
I asked if 'Stone' was okay, even though it sounded dumb.

He said his name is "The stone that was cast into the sea."
I asked if he was the star that was cast into the sea...
he said, it's similar... he likes being called a star, but he is
more solid than that.
This guy is deep indeed. Holy crap.
I would like to paint a picture of him, but I'll need to ask him first.
Storie thought it was a great idea...I'm not so sure about him.
He looks.... uh... impendingly deep... idk.
_________________________________________

Writing script, yo.
on page 12 I think.
100 more to go or so.
I'm liking my main character. Her name is Emmi.
She's nine.
what is this...day 2 of 10?
I'm still eager for those muffins.

still need to go up to mtn. house and fumigate.
still need to figure out the insurance issue.
I'm awaiting keys and such from the field inspection job.
hoping to start like any day... I'm ready, let's go.
have a few things I need to do around the house
but am I doing them? lol.
I'm gonna go make some rolls. That's what I am going to do once
this blog post is complete.
Luckily days and times do not determine when I do anything.
So yep. everything is awesome!
reading someone's book too... not bad, but still have about 130 pages to go.
other stuff.... um... idk.

later people of the earth.
beware of the zombies.






No comments:

Post a Comment