Wednesday, July 4, 2018

day 2 homework

Day 2 homework...
heck yes it's the same day as day 1
no one cares.

Today is to write down things you love to do
for 20 minutes...
and this time I will actually watch the time
for the most part.

Not posting this, but if you find it...
congrats? I guess.
My life is rather fascinating.

Things I love to do...
ready set go...
oh wait... let's wait till the 45 minute mark...
so I don't need to count the time...
1 more minute.
I'll start when it hits...

I love to............ :

Write obviously.
or more so I love to type.
I love stories...and writing stories... for the screen.
books are okay too.
I love dragons. and magical shit. Like unicorns and fantasy...
but not all that fantasy packed into one thing...
I like colors... and paints. So yes, I love to paint. Walls, furniture, objects.
canvas....anything really. wood, bricks...I'm not picky.
I love to listen to music...sometimes play... even thought it sucks the time away from me when I play.
I love music. Good music. It gives me ideas on things to write about.
I love castles. I love horses.... things to do...
ummm.
I love to go to the beach and hang out.
I love hiking and being with the trees.
I love writing and music.
I love to experience new things and feel new things.
I love animals and anything cat.
I love to ..... drink coffee sometimes. I love to be outside,,, even if I'm just sitting there.
I love to watch movies sometimes, but they have to be good....otherwise I use the fast forward button often... but I can't watch them all day...sometimes it feels like a task to watch a movie,,, I have shit to do yo...like sitting outside.
I love to make things, like weird things. Creatures. artwork, crafts.... but weird crafts. I like to cosplay...but it would be funner with friends.
I love to go find new discoveries... like shit from an estate sale that is within a good price, or something from a thrift shop that was unexpected. I love music... like concerts... but not any concert.
I love to write. To try my best to bring what's on the inside outside. I love to feel energy of shit and decode it. Like when you talk to trees and animals, or objects.
I love to doodle and sketch occasionally.
I love to browse craigslist and the marketplace for things I don't really need or want, but it's fun to see what's out there. Same with pinterest or deviantart. I love to find artists that inspire me. I love to connect with myself and meditate. I love to get Coraline to play, but not Isaac (he pinches!!) I love to get the kids involved in something...ANYTHING!
I love to play cards sometimes. and read books sometimes. and play video games sometimes.
I love to do photography and take pictures of stuff. People, places, objects. Random things. Lots of things. I like doing themed stuff with photography too. I love photography. and writing.
I love to go outside and hike in the forest. I like rock climbing too, but it would be funner with friends. Or bike riding. Or hiking.Or concerts.
I love to do art. Paint, draw, create...write. Screenwrite! - I love to be able to share and show people magic... even if they can't see/feel it. I love to share ideas and plans and thoughts and opinions and vices and darknesses and sunshine... I love to do rebel type stuff. I love to spend the day with the kids while all the other kids are at school and other people are at work.
I love doing art with little kids. We all can color outside the lines and draw new ones....and make those zebras.... dragon zebras, or pegasus zebras... I love to move forward.
I love to move and to feel and to become. I love to change and to grow and to evolve.
I love to give and to share and to release.
I love to allow. I love to welcome and receive. I love to hear the spirits and angels and guides from the otherworld. I love to see the future and meet new guides. I love to speak with trees. I love to do art...on the sidewalk or street and paint things with people.
I love competition. I love to be challenged. I love to win. I love to be a threat. I love to be loved and love to be feared. I love to be able to create magic and make it move. I love to manifest everything I want.
I love to be heard and seen. I love to be understood. I love to be worthy and noble and true.
I love to be honest and real. I love to sing and dance and share secrets. I love to color.
I love to twirl and inspire. I love to laugh and feel to feel...to feel. I love to write about the feels and the spirits. I love to dive into my other world and truly... live.

Times up. that should be good enough, yo.
I was really getting somewhere with that.... did you see how it changed ^^^ from where it started to ended... hmmm. I should spend more time there... at the end... with Kres and my very good friend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment