Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Missing my coral colored birds

ok then, scratch that....the present is boring.
especially if you aren't working on something.
meditate! you say...
no, at peace already.... I have everything already.
do something inspiring! you say
no, I'm not feeling very inspired lately.
work towards a goal! you say
like what? If I'm satisfied where I'm at, where is there to go?
so this has been fun to deal with....
time to level up.... this is like the waiting room before entering the arena.
boring....
give me a fucking sword already, I want to hack and slash shit.


I took care of business... like
appointments
school curriculum stuff
student financial aid paperwork
work orders
grocery lists
cleaned the cat litter
made the youngest fail at holding in a smile
ok...Alexandria did that...
watched a movie
got schoolwork ready for this semester
  (um...yeah, we do curriculum.... a little different than most...but still)

probably need to take care of these things... like
washing dishes... I swear these fuckers never get 'finished'
clean my bedroom... and actually put the damn clothes away
write on book more
let Alexandria do a few vines... not that vine is a thing anymore.
make a list on some sort of goal.... what do I want if I have everything, argh!
maybe just for the joy of breaking the time record on my manifestation super saiyan jedi shit.
I am competitive, even if it's against myself.... yeah...clarity on that.
and I forgot I was going to conquer the world.... wasn't that it? I can't remember now...
oh wait... I have... well fuck.
probably sit with my pieces of possible story for script because I seriously just want to start on another one, like yesterday. Maybe if I just tell it to get a move on.... I can feel in purpose.
I did not make the quarter-finals in contest. That's cool though. I have another one for next time.
I feel like a photoshoot too, but not sure on what.
Holy shit! I can do senior pictures!! Have to arrange a meeting with the oldest.
hey, I feel better already.... I should write more...
I'm gonna go do something funner.

Later!
Hot pocket butter pecan pineapple marmelade and ricochet sauce. Light that fire up and toss it in the credenzo so we can shoot off to the space rocket arena of fantastical fox tails and mermaid dreams. No not ecstacy, but something more legit, like folgers coffee with a dash of 3rd eye manipulations....with flamingos on top....

Speaking of... I have not found my flamingos...


No comments:

Post a Comment