Tuesday, August 28, 2018

the depths are in her eyes



holy fuck balls...

it's me.
i'm dying.
fuck yes!
finally!
do you know how long I've been trying to kill her?!
YASSSS!!!!

and that advice...was for me... apparently... get it?.. a-parent-ly
I got to do what I got to do no matter what 'she' thinks...
Have you ever met Pele?
She is fire and wrath and inadvertently the regenerator of life...
give or take...I didn't look it up...
Have you ever met Athena?
She is power and strength and wisdom..
I didn't have to look it up... I've met her.
And the part of me that travels silently... always ready...
I'm letting her take over.
Say goodbye to my ass! Fuck yes!
I'm outta here!
Awaiting my ride! I've done manifested my other self to reign.
She is going to fuck some shit up.... I hope you are ready...
I am! I'm going to watch!
Yipppieee!!!!
Hopefully next time this blog gets a post it will be her... and not me.
Careful... she carries a sword...
it's in her mouth.
and in her eyes.
Eeek! Excited as shit!

I accept!
 _________________________________________________


chapter 19 and a half.
a few work orders tomorrow...
and I'm manifesting some cashola to pay off another credit card.
Want to hang with me on this journey... of course you do...
nothing like watching real time manifesting awesomeness...
"""
   It is $800 that will pay off that card.
Universe, send me $800 in cash.
I will pay off this card. I will pay it all off in one payment.
$800 in cash is mine and I request it to be in my hand and/or bank account.
Thank you.
    (fyi, we will consider this 'Day 1 of manifestation #AZ800')
now if I remember what I titled it, that is another issue.
So that feels fantastic!
Paying off that card because I chose to. And I can choose to do it for the next one as well.
Let's go! I know that was my smallest debt and now it's balanced out. Money, me and you are great together and we enjoy each others company and soon we will be doing fantastic things together. What you do for me is unending, we will dance in this bliss of abundance forever.
I accept  and receive your gifts to me. All of them. All of them. All the things. And all the monies!
"""
Good times... good times.
Ooooohhhh there's some stuff pouring in and I'm not sure what to do with it?
I guess that's not my option anymore.... she's going to handle it!
Loving this planet prograde, or whatever the fuck is happening energy thing.
Let's do this!
I feel like punching something!
Like to just get the energy out.
To scream. To start a fire. To ignite. To dance.
I should probably use this energy to manifest something else while I'm at it...


AGT is on, going to watch and then going to write.
Later people who actually make it this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment