Saturday, March 28, 2020

a beautiful movie...

40 days... not too difficult a thing to do
even if it rains
or your lost in a desert
or in quarantine
LOL

Nothing much happening unless you like pollen
some garden project that isn't quite finished
and I still need to clean the shower stall in one of the bathrooms

I did start another run through of book 6...
so hoping once I get through it again,
there will be time to hunt down some cover art...
and actually decide to decide on a subtitle....
that's still in limbo...and I haven't spoken it aloud yet
to see if I even like the one I'm considering...
'meh'...

all orders are finished except for 2 buttons I have to sew on...
which I had to order...so I'm waiting for them

probably 'do' something soon...
but right now, no clue what that will be
depends how long it takes for me to get to Lowe's
and how long before deciding to start on another project

All is well here...
and it's all *thumbs up

Have a mix of different options if I decide to decide on something...
lots of options...
and I go by feeling,
so I might just feel like doing nothing
and meditate all day every day *thumbs up
because I can

nothing huge...

To Sheila | Art, Illustration art, Art inspiration.


and all it is, is a time to witness
so relax...
and watch the show


___________
____________________
_____________________________

watch in etymology = remaining awake  

*thumbs up
you've got this

No comments:

Post a Comment