Saturday, March 14, 2020

Castles have lots of windows...

Ego and Brain are teaming up...
having an excitement fit about the prospects of rummaging...
kinda like how you find a fun thrift store and always find treasures...
but this time it's conspiracy theories and agenda 21 rituals...
and they both want to go on some scavenger hunt...for fun...
and I'm like... please no...
it's great for building ten thousand different perspectives and
trying to piece things together...like a giant 20000 piece mosaic puzzle...
but it all eventually means nothing in the end...
and if anything, the best possible thing is having those ten thousand perspectives...
and knowing they all are not relevant...
at least from Soul's perspective...
which is really all that matters anyway...

but they are smiling...and Soul might let them have an hour to rummage
just for the sake that it makes them happy for a brief moment or two...
like a roller coaster....
fun for a short time...but if you stay on it too long, too many times, nausea is prone to visit

probably easier to go on youtube and find all the people's already done research...
and watch that...
Maybe tonight...

cause I'm done proofreading my book!
In a few more days, I'll do it again...
and then add the epilogue...
and do it again in a week or so...
and then a horrific *fun day of finding a cover image and prepping for print...

Otherwise, I only have a screenwriting book to read....
and if I do that, I'll want to write a screenplay...
but I want a few weeks off from writing...
to recalibrate to aether land awesomeness...

I did order a book off amazon today... so I can read that one instead...
when it gets here...

_____________________
_______________________

I'm a little stricken with 'meh'
all this chaotic world happenings... and I'm just like 'meh'
it should be funner... but it's not..
it's like it's not the real deal... and only a minor practice run...
so nothing is actually the real 'fun'
and everyone else believes it's the real... but it's not...
the only thing vibrating out of whack are some of the people.
not even all the people...
because deep down, they know it's not legit
...
and this is where the ten thousand perspectives come in handy...
the aura/vibe/whatever tells you the truth...
this is only a practice run...only a preliminary test...
this is only a test

I see you
____________
_________________
______________________

I'm really just anticipating all the things I get to tell you I love today!

 Image result for iron man.

I love Iron Man
and the parallels of everything against everything else
I love the view from atop the trees
I love seeing all this chaos
I love seeing people move through it, with it, in it... being it
it's ecstatically beautiful
I love doughnuts, and fresh spring water
I love the internet and amazon.com
I love the color green, with sparkles
I love turquoise and red and yellow, and orange, especially oranges
I love gargoyles and genies and folklore and myths
I love celtic songs and arabian sands
I love Thoth and Tony Stark and golden lions
I love crowns, and the fall, and the rising up, and the turmoil in between
I love all the heavens and all the levels of hell
I love fire and passion
and music and mystical anything
I love the stars and the moons and the forests
I love getting Rick Rolled
I love farewell tours and free concerts
I love rainbows and unicorns and disruption
I love causing disruption
I love watching everyone else regain their peace...
and then disrupting it again
I love basking in complete abundance and universal support
I love watching those who've forgotten try to refind it...
I love the ocean and the sand and the sun and the wind
I love sharks, and whales and good people
all people are good...all people are good
I love kids, and old people, and sad people, and happy people
I love Robert Downey Jr. and Hugh Jackman
I love all the vibrations...all the light waves... and the space inbetween them
I love crystals and magic and science and philosophy and theories
I love conspiracies and tricks and pretend too
and I love that nothing is true...
I love cats, all cats.
I love the ticking sound the heater makes when it cools off
I love starlight and pitch black
I love love love having everything I need and everything I want
I love that I get to have it all and it comes easily
I love that money is delivered to me
I love that emotional charges are easier to diffuse
and once they are, they are malleable and can be formed to your desires
Science... hence the reason I love it...like physics...
I love Superman, and more so Aquaman, so long as it also involves Jason Momoa
I love the color red.. like blood..like strawberries
I love the freedom to sleep in and get up whenever I want
I love that I can stay home for weeks for no reason....and now I don't need a reason...
I love the downfall and the destructions of all things...
I love the end
I love the end of the ends
I love the last piece and the final straws...
I love the moment when people are faced with it...that last moment
and I love their rebirth
and their burst of energy... their new level
I could eat that up all day..
and this is my feast, these times...these delicacies
take a seat... come join us.
I went to the store yesterday, we have food, *thumbs up

and for what it's worth...
a few months ago, the oldest brought home a huge box of restuarant industrial rolls
of toilet paper, I forgot all about (because she was giving them to the bird to chew up)
so...we have that too *extra thumbs up

_____________
____________________

__________
____________________


 "How can you hear me if you keep diving in the shallows."

ooohh... yummy fodder for mind thoughts...
playing in the shallows were the waves fluctuate with a rhythm determined by circumstance...
sometimes makes it more difficult to hear what the depths speak
different vibrations, different channels, different voices...
and you wonder why things aren't always clear

The Alchemist is really getting on to me today...
as I know he aims to speak, having much to teach...
but I've not been a space to listen for long...
often tired after midnight runs writing, or reading...
so I fall out of sync...quickly...
then during the day...is just interuption much of the time...
or thoughts are more about 'what's for dinner', rather than 'what's for life'...
...and then there's the tik tok and facebook...of which I participate far too often...
I could drop facebook in a day... easy, because it covered in a virus and things
that make me want to cuss... because certain words (labels) are overused..
and used wrongly... and it messes with my calm.
tik tok is just fun... funny... not a good idea to visit...
it's like pinterest...but you get to laugh...and you can get trapped there for a long time

anyway.. I am aware... hyperaware...
and the Alchemist is moving the issue ... on to my lap...
because in my face wasn't enough... lol... he's funny
it's time to learn...   yay

anyways...
happy to stop in and pour out erratic and unreliable information your way anytime!
I'll wave hello again in a day or two or whenever I have to write about something
that may or may not ever be important, relevant, or useful!
I get to do what I want!

and hopefully, I'll have some aetherland stories/lessons for you....
cause this dude is about to go all atomic on me if I delay any longer O_O

Peanut butter and cinnamon are best friends in the apocolypse of cherry springtime and autumn nooks. Carry your books and markers to the nearest railroad station and call forth the angels and the gods, and demand that you be heard by the multitudes and sanctity of the coming age and the coming
futures, where the winds pull back and bare themselves full of all the things you think are unreal.
They are coming...and they will show themselves.... be prepared....
it will come fast. it will come without delay... and there's no returning once you step forward into tomorrow. Forward March.
...


"I'll show them to you."
wait...what?!



..

No comments:

Post a Comment