Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Ology of the Ories

Things are synchronizing like nobody's business
making matches like the master of Memory...
piecing together a puzzle like it was only an 8 piece puzzle...
and it practically falls together after dumping the box out...
like those times you kept the puzzle together and put it back in the box...
and when you open it again, 90% is already done...
it's like that...
and you remember a remembrance that you don't remember making...
yet you totally already been through this before...
no surprises here... especially once you re-member

and then you debate why you would want to do it again...
who coerced me to do this again?
was this movie so good that I decided to partake in this adventure twice?
Did this game look so fun, I had to take part in it again?...
HAHAHAHAHAHA
it's like when that Zelda game came out, a new release...
yet I remember already having played it and beat it...
and so when I played it and beat it, it was 'meh'
because I already did it before....somehow...

so yeah... my life.... and it's all a simple remembering...
and 'meh'
there's nothing new to see here, move along...
only when you've forgotten this part does it feel strikingly exciting....or to some, fearful...

but the synchronicities are lining up in a row, just so...
and you see the pattern once again...
The Seals
The Lion
The Republic
The birth of the world
I see you

and you are beautiful

______________________
____________________________
___________________________________

and other crap to deal with in the sidelines, because that wasn't enough
you wanted a challenge...remember?
you decided to play the game in a harder mode... because you're a fool apparently
*smacks forehead
but it's cool... you've done this before
and for the secret...
you do win the game
you win
so chill out, yo

_______________
______________________
______________________________

are we in an AI simulation....?
I just saw a reference to the lion of Judah today when researching 'seals'
...which reminds me of that dream of Judah... who was a lion...and that dream was horrific
I was traumatized.... by a fucking dream, in which these people captured Judah and was going to make him a 'real' lion.... and I was sooooooooo angry and traumatized
He was already a real lion... (and could talk, and had wings...)
it was devastating...seeing him in the lion pit...with regular lions...😭

and the ending comment on my last blog post...
just kinda threw it all in the stew pot together.... 
non-intentional.... yet it gets itself in line with all the things...
for my enjoyment
I love all this theorizing!
but I am still upset about Judah... like, that's my boy... and they were ruining him....

and then someone mentions something...and poof, there it is not even a hour later...
but wait, there's more...
... the fucking ufo's.... it will be a bit more time... but good gosh.
(how fucking exciting is this!!!) - so says Ego, who is laughing...the girl never laughs unless it's like a evil villain laugh....   (oh wait...)
Mind is on it like fire to the sun...
Brain is trying to read the numbers and patterns

Soul.... is sitting in peace...
she's happy to see Ego so fired up, throwing herself between exuberant glee and distraught agony
she's happy that Mind seems eager to piece together things...adoring a challenge
she's happy to see Brain staring at the numbers like a mathmatician
she's happy she chose this game, even though Ego wants to laser eye her to death and back
and she's confident this level is one of the best
....and almost anticipating seeing the final boss...and gaining the treasure at the end
she... loves this game
she loves this... play

((( game in etymology speak = play )))
and another synchronicity for your enjoyment... because if you remember a few months back... Soul made everyone sit down so she can put on a show...a play...
*claps hands

it's a good play.... Soul says...
and the ending will leave you fulfilled
sit back, just watch, and let me take you into the world...
Soul is fucking insane wonderful.


 Related image.


 soooo.....
last sewing order to do....
then I can do all those other things I can still do anyway....but haven't
like painting the wall...
painting the stairwell and hallway
redoing the steps
yard work
bathing the dogs
cleaning house
sitting and doing nothing
theorizing conspiracy theories
looking for ufo's  ( I DO have an infrared lens, bitch! I know my priorities)
predicting futures
conversing with gods and demons
taking time to floss
reading this book I have about Oversoul Seven
playing ukulele
watching movies
forcing myself to sit through episodes of Castlevania
planting flowers
digging in the dirt
other humaning stuff I have to do, no fun really, gotta go to the kids' doctors stuff :(
and...
I will do round 2 of proofreading/editing on book 6 starting this weekend sometime
I have a few scenes I want to enhance

You know what I love today....
Soul
 and the fact that I have these packets of fudge I get from the brownie boxes we buy and never use the extra fudge packets.... I always called them my apocalypse chocolate...to trade for other stuff LOL
I might get to use them in a few months!!!
Why THIS possibility makes me smile so...is beyond me... !!!!
I used to have more before the last purge.... who knew, right?! There's a good 2 handfuls though...
Everyone needs chocolate

okay...and maybe I am thinking I manifested the apocalypse so I 'could' trade chocolate 😄😕😂


later peeps! be careful and don't get eaten by the hug bunnies of the overlord seers. They will dip you in chocolate and smear locusts on your teeth. The perfect crunch without the odor. namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment