Monday, March 9, 2020

This worked out far too well for me to have written it...

“Stay in the center of the Circle and let all things take their course.” ~ Tao Te Ching

(((  ~ Cymatics is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. The word Cymatics derives from the Greek ‘kuma’ meaning ‘billow’ or ‘wave,’ to describe the periodic effects that sound and vibration have on matter.~ )))

and this affects the 'art of allowing' and all the magical manifestation stuff too....
the law of attraction... as it be...
just not only with sound... as in not with the stuff your ears can receive...
it's with what you can receive...

and you can receive everything.

the visible study of the changing and alteration for the specific benefit one desires for self...
which if there is a word for this... I'm not sure what it is
words really don't do much... but they can amplify or abate wanted and unwanted alchemic arts...
 ...careful what you speak

________

and the center...
is where you are solid, sturdy, true... centered
the seat of your truth
your throne
your inner kingdom
....
and I most likely have already visited this place with you
and yet, still I find my way back here...
as if we could ever really leave once we've tasted the honey...

))))
and I find this strange...
when you sit in the center...
and the world ripples around you
... and even the body vibrates...
and being centered silences it too...
so what are you? But just another layer of the outside...
just another layer...

_________________
____________________

 Image result for cymatics.


I am totally proofreading.
I made it to the end of chapter 38...
and it's a complete stopping point, other than whatever shows up for the epilogue thing
so... proofreading... editing... stuff is a happenin'
 ... and hoping a title will fall into my lap...or mind...
for what it's worth, I realized thus far... (I'll just be starting chapter 19 tonight)
that many of these chapters... end in a cliffhanger.... and I hate it
cause like a tv series... you want to see the next one NOW
and so you want to read the next chapter NOW
and oi vey!! Why do I do this to myself!!! O_O

Big order will be out the door tomorrow
2 orders are now no longer rush items (yay)
and 2 orders will be done this week...

the world is moving forward again, fina-fucking-ly
tree will be removed this week too...
and a nice check $$$ in my hands to make my week
and I've noticed how flat spots in the yard look really cool...who knew circles were that big!

I love circles
Circles made in dirt that are level, are the best things ever
Dirt circles! YAY!
like big and brown and full of potential
think of all the things you could put in and on that circle
Circles are such a joy
I love huge circles, especially in my backyard
a big huge flat circle.... oh the wonderful levelness of it!
Circle circles circles circle...
like cymatics...
you just got to tune that frequency to just the right.... tone...
maybe to the color of dirt...and to the sound of machinery...
it will play just the right song...
the song of the circle
Let's sing the song of the circle!!
round and round ,round and round
you spin me right round, baby, right round, like a huge flat record, baby
round and round...love will find a way, just give it time...
Circle dot....x marks the spot!
circle in the sand...I don't know the words...

center center....
and just ....idk... hum?  and all the stuff just does it's thing...
the world revolves around you...
and poof... like magic...
when you are centered.... things just become and form to that which you've tuned to
all this science and magic babble! YAY!

reminds me of huge flat circles!
circles full of water
circles full of happiness
circles.... oh the lovely circles

Circle in etymology = circus, ring...
and

Q: --- Who is the ring leader at the circus???!!!

A: --- Me, bitch.

_________________________









No comments:

Post a Comment