Monday, March 23, 2020

Trust falls from Truth

It's a falling.

A falling into arms.
And they catch you.
Like the ones that love you most...
they catch you.

but first, you must trust
and fall

they want to catch you
and you want to be in their arms

let the fuck go

_______________
___________________
_______________________


 .


There's a tug-o-war...
I feel it, even more so the longer I see it...
and there's a deep well here.... and it may be tainted... or it may be holy water
a mix... and this discord is erupting in a swell of shadows
hiding the truths... hiding what is there... hiding how deep it really is

and there's nothing we can do about it...
we are not in control
....of that...
but always in control of ourselves...

"When you are present. nothing else can be."

it's a trust fall....
and you have the support and the backing...
let go
let go
let go
and trust
fucking trust

we will be caught
caught up
in arms....
  (arms in etymology = to fit together)
solving the puzzle
solving the problems
being the solution and answer...
because you are

we are



________________

had a dream I can't remember.... but it was about silver...
the metal... I think?
it's faded now, but it was a tad restless
I think there was a vampire in it

silver... silver ?
idk


I tattled today and made good on my word *thumbs up
I managed to make it through peopling too *thumbs up
I cleaned my bathroom (but not the shower stall) *thumbs up
and I cleaned the bedroom, floors, hallway, and part of the kitchen *thumbs up
did a blog post *thumbs up
cooked dinner *thumbs up
ate all but 4 of those blueberry muffins... *thumbs... up... ?
I'll eat the last one tomorrow morning *thumbs up
they were super good *thumbs up
I should have sewed stuff today... but I didn't
have 1 place I have to go tomorrow, but no real peopling, so there's that..
not that I EVER choose to people. (Unless I'm going to DisneyWorld)
I paid a bill *thumbs up
I chatted on the phone with my sister *thumbs up
I doodled on an envelope *thumbs up
My youngest talked a lot today... O_O ... *thumbs up
he was annoyed at the amount of peopling today too, LOL
he's annoyed he has to people again in 3 months.... O_O
God love him.... I certainly do LOLOLOLOL
I love using 'people' as a verb *thumbs up



 #WWG1WGA
This stands for "Where we go 1, we go all."
It's a conspiracy theory thing, which I barely follow, but it was a whole half day of fun
But this reminds me of a dream I once had...
where these people were trying to hurt this little girl in this little town...
and I remember getting angryAF at them...
and they were like, 'we aren't hurting you'
and I told them, 'if you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us.'
and the whole entire town came out and we stopped the bad people from hurting this girl...
it was like some epic thing...
I probably wrote it down here on this blog somewhere....
hey, why don't I go search for a minute....

well, that was an hour wasted, I didn't find it... the search is crap on this blog...
and on deviant art, it only shows the first 2-3 paragraphs of your journal posts... and there's some weird shit on there... as is there here too.... but ... yeah...

eh, whatevs... outta here

be kind to the crows, they lead spirits to their homestars, and be kind to the rats that live in your attic... it's apparent they have 3 children and the birdseed you leave outside is not short on the offerings... O_O
and be kind to yourself... you deserve every fucking thing you want

No comments:

Post a Comment