Thursday, August 18, 2011

Brighter than a lucky penny ....

Every time I look at the keyboard I see U and I together....



No not me and you seriously, we all know we are furthest apart then we ever could be.
At least in this realm.

Sooooo, want an update on how awful the world is....then you are going to have to go read some other blog, because here it is all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, and everything wonderful....maybe not EVERYTHING, but we can do that thing like other people do...you know, that twist it around to make it appear to be other than what it truly is...yeah...let's do that.
People do it to others and their words all the time, or they do it to God, or to their religion, or to their kids, or spouse, or even themselves.....because we all want to make believe we live in mamsy pansy land and we are all wonderful happy creatures who are graced with love and kindness and joy all day every day. WheeeeeeEEEEeeeee!!!!

Oh shit...I woke up and find myself in the real world where I find people sleeping all the time! But they never wake up.

Weeeeeelllll, we have the first high-tech-advance-eco-machine-you-are-the-coolest-ever-and-save-you-bunches-of-money-kick-ass-heat-pump-system-with-20.5-seer in our house! It's not all the way put in yet, but it is some bad ass shit and we are the first in TN to own this new gizmo....of course, we shall see how 'great' it is come winter...I will certainly keep you updated.
Did I mention we haven't paid a cent for it.

Did I also mention that the Seq. Valley shopper newspaper that comes free in the mailbox is not as good as the one you have to pay for....because I have 4 potential kick-ass rocking new employees that will save ShadowDragon Dreams from it's certain demise...not that I would quit....but because yeah, I would quit. So now I can still keep an income without grieving over the fact that I have to do EVERYTHING!!!!
Of course, I have to pay these people up front, but we all know money just appears when you need it...kinda cool the way that works.

Saturday, yes, this Saturday...I get to go to Memphis, TN!! By Myself! How fun! I'm gonna leave early and go take pics of stuff for my fancy camera club class...we need to 'focus' (lol) on 'lines' for your pictures....FUN! then I get to go do some roller derby!
Though I'm kinda nervous as shit and scared I will get smashed to bits or devastatingly injured...lol....yeah, not really funny. but I hope I will survive and won;t mess up or fall on my tailbone again, cause that HURTS!!!
I'm sure our team will do greatish :)

Today Prince Vaughn the cat scared the crap out of one of the ch/a guys...he had crawled into the open vent and went under the house and out the other end, lol. Guy thought it was a skunk or something LOL!!!

Tomorrow I meet with another possible employee and hope to make it out to town, as we need groceries and I need fabric and sewing supplies, and order pieces, and derby stuff....UGH! I hate having to stay home and babysit the ch/a installers. But on a good note, we do get schoolwork done earlier than usual...only because I get woken up at freaking 7am...phooey.
Busy next week too, and next weekend. And I still need to get sewing orders and my next line done, and my other sewing bulk order, and and AND!!!!
It is wonderful. I get to stick it to the lazy ass people....and the people who work their tails off and still manage to get a day off get to stick it to me, since I don;t know what a day off is unless I leave town so I can be kept away from my jobS. And even Saturday I need to be at roller derby, so no breaks for me unless you count my neck, or foot, or tailbone, or a body part.


Want something offensive...assuming we are actually still going to try and keep an organized system going....screw that...Organization is for people who can't solve complex problems at the very last second. We all know that's when it matters the most anyway. Oh hell, I just said screw, and hell.... in the same sentence....does that offend you...I don;t care if it does or not. ...did you realize that I consciously changed something above only to not offend you....I am too nice.


Let me tell you a story.....I may have even wrote about it before, but I think I want to write it again...


You know what, nevermind...Get off your ass and go read this short little post and then come back here
I was thinking, that maybe people make up things (a particular one I will not say) so that they will not have to take responsibility for their own behaviors, or ideals, or thoughts, or actions, or anything else.....because they can just blame it on someone or something else.
I know full well that you can manifest anything you want by your own free will. Even if it is actually bad for you. It's the power that you feed to that desire that brings it into existence. Into reality.
If people would just start accepting everything about themselves and stop begging someone to fix their mess then they could focus on repairing things and setting things right again.....kinda like how some use meditation. To manifest that which you yourself create and give power to.... We all know people give up their rightful power and let it slip away unused. Maybe even relinquish it to their beliefs. Maybe just assume they are nothing more than servants of a vengeful God, hell I don't know what they think.
Anyway, maybe you should take that power back and use it to do some good. He doesn't give it to you to look at or play with like little toys for little toddlers still on warm milk. You are Kings. Use the power to serve your people. take it back and use it all. It will not cease flowing if you use it for love.
And for those who are afraid of offending their God, maybe you should take a look at yourself and stop offending yourself that way. You are beautiful and deserve everything He has given you...it is all a gift, not some loan, or some maybe I'll take it back present. Ugh, so hard to explain shit, but if you want to twist it around, go ahead, I love how you stain yourself... graffiti always looks better than a plain ugly wall. But unfortunately it's still just a wall....and walls fall. I do love giving you the paint though. ;) All the many colors dancing in the sunlight, splashing, spraying, twirling into magical fantasies and dreams of hope. A smile, a laugh, a giggle...until the day you can't hide the sorrow you feel within and in your corner you cry....you cry.

There is only 1 actual order given from Him who holds you. "Stand up."

Where you go is your choice, He will be there within you.
You know that song "I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders..... go listen to it. really listen..

Okay, enough blah blah, happy joyful crap. I'm going to bed.
Goodnight my brazenly awesome lumberjacks of the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment