Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Sucker" tastes like a lollipop to me.....

$12,244.....or something close to that.

That's the estimated cost of a top of the line, 20.5 SEER kick-ass heat pump split system. Labor and all.
That's about what I expected, and truthfully it's actually way less than the price I had in the back of my mind (with me thinking it'll be something stupid like 18k)...So, looks like we will be money hunting tomorrow. That's always fun... and if it was like when we bought hubby's truck, we will go in and leave without paying a cent. Because yeah, our credit is that good. But let me tell you, it's not always easy keeping it that way.
Pay on time, every time, and always more than they ask for, even if it's only a few bucks. I round it up to the nearest 25 usually, unless it is a 'flat broke' month, then the payment gets rounded up to the nearest 10, or at the least the nearest 5....unless it's a medical bill, they get to wait it out till I get more money.

What's in the news today....
I did the stupid thing of thinking about my new idea again. The one with the little shop... I had better stop that! Somehow it keeps worming it's way back into my thoughts of how cool it would be to create..... but I think it has to do more with the fact I can go yard sale hunting for cool looking things to reinvent and resell. (thank that lovely long yard sale I passed by today for giving me the idea)
I need to contact my potential models today too....as I will no longer be making custom outfits and therefore will not need their services. Customs, as in remakes of something I've already done.....though I do like making new things, so those types of customs are just fine. Or I can offer remakes for a stupid price that is unfair and pretty much a rip off, but if someone buys it I won;t feel so bad for having to remake it.....I'll just keeping humming to myself "sucker" while I'm sewing it up. :)

Yes, I can be ruthless sometimes.
But I need to be since we are about to take on a large sum loan. So screw you if you have problems with ruthlessness. I need to pay bills. Because I have plans, and dreams, and adventures in the making that I will not set aside for the sake of being nice or being fair. I'm the boss, I make the rules up as I go. If you were the boss, you'd understand.

But I am actually a nice person, and if you ask, i might give you a deal, because I am also a sucker... I like making people happy, I like sharing what I do with others, I like making kids smile, I like doing whatever I can to ease the burden. I may write rude things, but that's my fingers talking. I'm a rather easy going person and sometimes a push-over. Lol. Like I said, just ask if you need something. :)

Okay, enough sappy shit. Saturday I'm going shopping for tax free crap, some of which we need, some we most likely don't, and I'm going to stay away from Hobby Lobby...as I just bought fabrics yesterday I need and want, and saved some in my favorites list to possibly get later....eeeesh.... and I'm trying to win something for Skylar's birthday, but these crazy ebay people are outbidding me ! UGH! I lost twice already and one I was there at the end using that 1-click bid shit and still lost!!! I got up at 7am for that crap! (yes, I went back to sleep, but still, I did get up.)
Now, I'm waiting on a listing I sent in an offer for, so I'm hoping they will accept it, I'm tired of waiting for listing to end. In the meantime it is driving me CRAZY!!!! The lot has more items than we need or want, so I am planning to resell what we are not keeping to make some of the cost back. They just are taking too long to let me know!!!! It's been like over 3 hours!!! LOL!!!

I still need to get pics ordered, get some books I've been wanting on amazon ordered (free btw, thanks to swagbucks!!)
bills...how'd that get on my to do list?
and I need to sew!!! I would like to get 2 more skirt bundles made up, but you see where I'm at...and I need to go cook dinner first.
and I have like 10 or so premade items I need to list to get them out of here! I hate hanging on to things.
and I WANT to work on my book, but I haven't even touched it for like 3 months...I am so mad at myself. Considering I place that story on 'my top 5 most important things in my life'...ugh, I SUCK! I do work on it in my head every single night before I fall asleep, but that doesn't get it done and out of my head. *sigh.... I know I should take my own advice and just DO IT!!! lol...

I need to go cook dinner, I am hungry and I'm sure the kids are getting there, though they haven't complained except for asking about 10 times "What's for dinner?"
Gotta go, love you munchkins...have a blessed day and evening, and a most wonderous night filled with star dancing and laughing buffalos in the clouds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment