Monday, August 1, 2011

yep, perfectly imperfect.....

Do you know how it is when it starts getting dark at night, but the stars have yet to reveal themselves? You know they are there, but they just aren't brilliantly radiating yet. Your eyes haven't adjusted, the skies haven't turned black. The light from them hasn't reached your eyes....
That is how it is right now.
But I'm not talking about outside....(as it's 3 am, I'm pretty sure it's really dark out there), I'm talking about on the inside of yourself.....
How you have something that is emerging, but just can't quite share it yet....mainly because you don;t know what it is yet, but you feel it coming. How you can't explain it, but soon enough it will pour out like a rushing river. Shine forth like a blazing star....
That is how it is right now...... humbly waiting in the dark....waiting for that something that will soon explode....it hurts. If I knew what it was I could elaborate, or even if I had a hint....but I do not. But it will come in its time. Always on time.

I found something today, but I am too much of a wuss to share it. Yes, I suck. But it was a good thing...and I am positive you will discover what it was that I found within the next 3 or so blog posts...assuming you can see it. I will not tell you though.

Anyway....hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. I will be sewing and taking pictures, and driving down the mountain, and maybe we can get some schoolwork done tomorrow.

Today was great....but I feel kinda eh...but maybe that's because it is way way late, and I didn't get what I needed to done. I need to go, see you wonderful squirrels later.

No comments:

Post a Comment