Saturday, April 13, 2019

Be like water, my friend

Day 94 of 100 of WTFIW....F

hmmm...
this melting
has revealed something that was perhaps forgotten

looks like a hiatus has arrived
beckoning like a maneki-neko
"This way. Come see."
and I love cats... sooooo
I will heed the universal dweller that guards the dimensional gates
and go.

There's a part of a wave that looks calm and motionless.
A part that isn't churned up with white oxygenated molecules...
but you know... it's only there for a very short time...
until the wave lifts...rises...surging with energy...
with the electrical energy flow of the earth...
and then...
crystals atop the waters as it breaks
scattering into a glorious enigma of ever expanding energy that couldn't be held by the sea.

______________________________________
________________________________________
_____________________________________________
___________________
_________________________
__________________________________
_________
________________
_____________________________

Day 95 of 100 of WTFIW....F

~ I looked, and behold, a white horse, and she who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to her, and she went out conquering and to conquer ~

that's all for today
I might be back tomorrow... or on the 100 day mark...or sometimes inbetween
at this moment there is nothing
but you see...
I have this doorway... and the knob... and the means to enter...
and so I will.
and I may not be available...
big things
are
right there...
just on the other side
and what they are I do not know
but I can feel they are what used to feel larger than me.
used to
now I'm used to them... and I can have them...
and these things never need sought
these things never need prior struggle to attain
these things are always mine
but sometimes we forget who we are
and what we have
and what limitless energies we hold




and the bathroom panels are up, except one.
see I was using the jig saw to cut the panels... but right now...
the jigsaw is being used as a weight prop and I can't move it until the glue dries
so the last panel will be for tomorrow
electric is on in there too (yay it didn't blow up!)
so panel... then putty for a slight texture on walls... then paint or trim
then cleaning.
then...nothingness besides sewing a santa suit
and next big project is either yard, garage, or hallway
but most likely whatever I feel like, yo. 
Could get interesting.
New energy is on the other side of that door.



No comments:

Post a Comment