Tuesday, April 2, 2019

stop writing book scenes...

Day 84 of 100 of WTFIW....F

....
but there isn't a place for that anymore
the wants.
the feels.
there is only a being-ness

all are welcomed here
even the dislikes
the unwants
the numbings

take all of me
_____________________________
_____________________________


sometimes we search for a safe place
somewhere where we can stretch out
relax
sleep out in the open....
oh, how I admire those of you who can close your eyes while others surround you
what do you see... where have you gone
how can you trust so boldly

and this place only granted me with minimal sanctuaries
many which have fallen away
many which have been lost
or forgotten
it's only in the small hours where the soul can exhale
when all other eyes are shut
when the constant yelling of other souls cease
fade away to dreamland, so I can sleep.
let me sleep
let me crawl into the arms of safety
where nothing can intrude upon this silence
leave me be
the only place I'm safe, is here...
for even time and pain and sorrow can not pass the gatekeeper
and I can dwell in these realms in peace.

but this is me...
and I wander back to this world far too often
embracing this glorious disaster
it kills me
suffering deeply at every soul that approaches
god, if you even had an inkling of the magnitude and torture of this existence...
sometimes covering the obtrusive noises goes unnoticed
very often unknown
other times misunderstood and redefined wrongly
very often in error
the body moves and even as I struggle to stay within it....
you can't imagine the heavens that the soul would surrender the world for.
the place of rest.
the place called home.
the place where everyone to whom it belongs, waits.
....with the exception of the few who are in body.
the very few.

ah, I belong to you, only so much as you can catch me....
only so much as you know me...
how much do you know the stars? their names, their hearts?
the ocean? it's depths? it's keepers?
the forest? it's dance, it's secrets?
the light? it's sound? it's comfort?
the feel of a song... the color of a dream...?

and my very good friend...
reminds me of the wholeness of us all...
and this soul would show herself to you...
if you could stand with her...
and you can only do that by standing yourself...
so rise...
all rise...
show me who you really are.

_____________________________________
_____________________________________

productivity is on hiatus
I haven't done shit since the speed paintings
(but there happened to be a huge 'let's throw ten tons of knowledge on her!' event that night)

what do you feel like ....
writing?
ok

ummmm....
book scene?
that's always fun... even if it's totally different by the time I actually write the book
let's see... hmmmm....
before or after that last one I posted?
after...?
...ok...


* ~ ~
   I step backwards toward the shadows, keeping my gaze locked on __?__ (dude doesn't have a name yet). He tenses as his eyes shift just behind me where Kren appears from the darkness. I see his jaw tense as Kren takes my hand silently.
"Did you really think I would come here alone after what you've done?" I growl. "And now... you've sealed yourself once again."
   __?__'s breath quickens as realization swallows him. He glances back to the stone door as footsteps echo faintly from the hallway outside.
"I've underestimated you. Perhaps we can come to an arrangement." He offers, his eyes breaking away as he tries to rescue himself from his inevitable demise.
"Underestimated me?" I shake my head slightly. "You've underestimated all of us. Tristan, my clan, and especially my son."
   Kren and I vanish. __?__ turns abruptly as the stone door slowly opens, gently scraping the ground beneath it. Sweat coats his skin as ....................
 ~ ~ *


I totally can't give out that many hints.... who walks through the door?? You know them, but who are they? HAHA! Who's this dude?! What does Roo have to do with this?!

*swoon
so, Kren is still hot. <3
but this other dude is an asshole... he's had a rough life, but it's his own fault.
I'm not sure what his future holds
it's really not up to me... but the ones in charge...who walk into the room....
I'll let them decide.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment