Sunday, April 7, 2019

got to honor that energy, yo

Day 89 of 100 of WTFIW....F

but it's almost tomorrow
as the night is what beckons words...
whether they form correctly or not
pour out... all of this day
for a new one will come with the rising sun

and now....
is trying to wrestle me away
whilst also offering a blank page...
which I am not even obligated to write or to finish
but perhaps something will come...

----
---
so there's a new door in the bathroom downstairs.
it still needs a door handle...
why my mind didn't even consider getting a door handle when
I picked up the door is beyond me.
paneling on one side will go back up tomorrow,
electrical stuff will be finished..
then pick up the panels and trim for bathroom, not tomorrow, but on a rainless day...
bathroom redo is set to be complete by...
um... idk
I guess all of it by the 25th
because any sooner will not allow room for procrastination
in the case that it wants to arrive.
and even though this week it could get done...
I like keeping to a degree of ZERO percent 'have to'


--
--
awareness has lit up an energy anomaly that I need to tend to
because keeping your energy sacred and in alignment to the universe
is what provides a safe space for the universe to dwell in you...
and for you to dwell within it....

stay sacred
stay awake
stay in love




----
and as soon as I find my outline....
starting a screenplay just after the bathroom project
and it gets a 15 day window
and no procrastination will be involved.
assuming it will be a feature....
Intentions lie on doing 1 screenplay a month for 3 months...
that's April, May, and June.
And then we will see how we feel about it after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment