Friday, April 26, 2019

In sync, but not the band....

ok, wow!
so I haven't had that council meeting yet...but holy shit
I'm in this mindset coaching group... and I wrote this...

~ I often try doing new things that feel at least interesting or aligned, but after the initial learning phase, they end up throwing my energy all out of whack and I get bored and annoyed with them ~

the human design structure that lists me as a generator...
which is totally true. I can make anything happen or appear...
I generate magic shit... like anything I want.
and so I was chatting with my coach and wrote this...

~ Would you say that actually using my own energy to attain what I want as being something sustainable? 
I guess I often assume that doing that all the time will make the idea of equivalent exchange obsolete... and maybe my mind is in resistance to that?? ~

which says in simple terms...

that I get bored and annoyed with having to 'do' something to get something because...
I can generate everything I want.... by just generating it.

why the fuck do I think I have to 'do' anything physically?!
What has the world done to me!? argh!

So coach wrote... 
~~  Well Of course- using energy to get what you want is sustainable! 
That’s what manifesting is  
But you’re questioning it is raising a red flag for me 
The resistance is to the possibility ~ 

then I responded with part of this... 
~ ..... because I know I can do it MY way so much simpler! ~


WTF was I just saying in that last blog post!
about the patterns! It is WRONG and you're making it harder than it has to be!
WASTEFUL on fabric, time, and effort!

EXACTOFUCKALUTELY
who wants to chat on correspondence again
correspondence = respond together
so taking it a bit deep...
everything in the last few hours has correlated in sync with universal flow
equivalent exchange is NOT about paying your dues or putting forth this for that...
fuck no!
It's working in unison for a unified response! 

Shit just got deep and shit just got more real.
This is beyond super saiyan jedi... O_O

I have got to go and I will not be posting this.
Time to call a council meeting!

and I totally made it to page 7 on my screenplay! 
only 100 or so more to go.
Feature length film, yo!



No comments:

Post a Comment