Friday, July 22, 2011

Dirty little freaks...

We will never be, never be anything but LOUD...and Nitty Gritty....



Pretty bad, I wrote my title with one song, but since my itunes switch songs I'm now listening to The Beatles....with love from me to you....
I guess this is how we will direct this post then, instead of the prior. Although I think nitty gritty is fun and gets some nice dirt under you fingernails, and if you don't wash your hands you taste it and bite into one of those specks of grit and it's loud in your ears...but you know it probably contains more natural minerals then that cup of coffee you just drank.
Nitty gritty also gets under your skin. It rubs and scours away at your soul. It irritates those sensitive parts of yourself that you felt were so strong and reliable. However that grit causes harsh consequences to whatever you built your domain upon. Nitty gritty tests those foundations. It blasts away at the walls, and if it can it will leave you vulnerable, and your tower will fall......
But what does that mean?...
.It means that whatever ideas or beliefs or opinions that stood upon those foundations will crumble. If the nitty gritty hurts or bring pain, then your foundations were never meant to stand. If that nitty gritty can cause any amount of grief or strife upon your kingdom, then your kingdom needs a new King.
If for instance what I say (the sometimes nitty gritty) shakes you. Then perhaps your ideals are not as strong as they would be if they were in fact based upon the truth...because the truth will stand, the truth would not be shaken by anything nitty gritty, foreign or domestic.

BUT, I guess we need to focus on The Beatles....With Love From Me To You.
Whether you see things as such or not, most of what I write either has nothing to do with anything at all, because it's just a random rant about something that irritated me at the time. OR, what I write has something to say that's important. Either way, the idea is to get it out of my head so it won't keep me awake all night.
Writing helps me clear my head. I don;t care if it is read or not. I don;t care about anything other than it's not stuck somewhere where only I can hear it. Now some things are meant to be shared, because they have some education in them, and I like to help with the conquest of enlightenment. But some maybe perhaps aren't necessarily share friendly. But, If you want to know my good side or bad sides, or up sides, or down sides...I will give freely. Even without being asked sometimes.
So the point being that whether I am frustrated at some idiot who did something obviously disruptive to my calm, or whether I am sharing that fact that nitty gritty stuff is really good stuff if you choose to see it that way, it is all in love. Not meant to bring turmoil to your little worlds...maybe perhaps to test your foundations, but not to destroy your dreams. Distort it all you want and make up your own opinions, how you take it is a mirror image of what you think of yourself. And a wake up call to have another look at your foundation.
Is there something you will lose if you do something nitty gritty? Will He love you less? I think not.....No, I 'know' not...

Hmmm...Josh Grobin is playing on itunes now....I swear that is as close as I can possibly get to actually liking that kind of music, lol....

Anyway, let me tell you a story....
Once upon a time there was a young girl. She stood in the darkness near the edge of a great pit. The pit had dark gray stones that lined the edges. It was wide across to the other side. So deep that the bottom could not be seen. A pungent smell bellowed out of it. Sulfer maybe? Brimstone? And heat...lots of heat.
She listened as sounds from the pit echoed from below. They were terrible screams and peals of pain. So many...she thought as sorrow filled her mind.
The Lord was standing nearby and looked down. The screams became louder than before just by His gaze. He looked sad.
"Do you think I would allow any child to be placed in there?" He asked.
She didn't respond, for they both already knew the answer....He would never send the ones He loves into that place...never.


You know what would be cool.....having someone sew all this crap for me.... I have too much to do, but find myself here writing about things that no one probably understands anyway. UGH. But, I don;t do it because I find it fun or entertaining...I do it because I'm led to do it...to the point I will be in the middle of sewing or cooking or doing something and this 'thought' will just be 'put' into my head and my first thought is to go write it... I don;t know why, considering I think my poor blog here has caused more strife in this poor town than it's worth. People get their panties all in a wad over this or that and stir things up....makes me think that maybe it;s the nitty gritty working it's way into their foundations.....and they feel the tremors...I don;t know. But I do know that no matter how hard their towers may fall.... if they just let love lead them, and teach them, it will build a great kingdom for them that can never be destroyed or shaken....
God bless you all in Christ and without, He'll mess you with too oneday, all you have to do is ask.
but believe me He will mess with you HARD!...

Watch for the yellow butterfly.....It'll show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment