Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vicarious Visage of Vexing Voices

My computer is being slow today :P that sucks.
But anyway, I wanted to invite you all to stop by my biz fan page on facebook and give you a heads up that we are launching our new fall line "Under the Moon' tomorrow (Monday!) Be sure to stop by and grab some deals....GO HERE!!!! (or what I like to call steals, because you so know I don;t charge what it's worth, I charge less because you love it and I want you to love it more because it's cheaper than most stores and looks cuter anyway)

Go buy me out please.

Tomorrow I have roller derby, yay, but I hope I'm able to do it, as I am still recuperating from my butt hurt from last week.
I do not have much to write about today, but am fixing to go watch a movie (not sure which one yet...) whatever netflix sent....
Oh, but I did watch V for Vendetta again (parts of it anyway) earlier today....that is a good movie....still. You should go watch it. Equilibrium is pretty cool too, so if you haven't seen that one, that is the one you need to watch for your education this week.

I have skirts to sew up and I'm not sure I will be able to linger around and play on the computer as often as I have been..... Last time I had about 50 skirts to sew up, this time I have more and am afraid to count...but they need done by the 9th....yay. So I'll be busy.
Not to mention I have to make whatever customs I sell in my line that will be listed tomorrow...hmmm....
We shall find a way.

Have fun guys, no rant today except for the lack of money which sucks shit. I could easily demand money to appear, but the equivalent exchange theory usually is not worth it, so I will take the accept things as they are theory and deal with it for tonight only.
Seez youz laterez.

No comments:

Post a Comment