Monday, July 18, 2011

Short and stout, here is my handle, here is ..a trout?

What became of this day? - let me tell you.

Actually I kinda forgot what happened before dinner, but I know we did get schoolwork done in an orderly fashion, and I learned that it is much better if I do not give the kids math at the beginning...somewhere in the middle or afterward is fine though.
Dinner was rushed, as derby practice is earlier than our usual dinner time...We had burger bites and fries and me rice. I will confirm now that I do not like beef, or pork, or any other type of meat for that matter...though I will beat you over a chicken or turkey....and I will eat bacon so long as someone else cooks it. (Like IHOP) I'll eat 5 or more strips. :)
Anyway, then it was derby practice...my skates, hurt my feet, but I did well and didn't fall, but I ended up sore and achy afterwards. Good times.

So for the enlightenment of those of you seeking some education! I have a good link I'd like to share with you.
This is the 5 gospel parallels (omg, did you hear that? there are more than just the 4 that's in the bible...why yes, there is, and there's even more than that too, but we won;t go into that, after all it's just society shaping your mind....though some of them do say not to include it (yes really, they say that!) Anyway, here's your link for the day. A good read if you have never read it before....Please take the time to read it.


I'm too tired to continue. g'nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment