Monday, July 11, 2011

Monkey's like to fly, and ants like to sing.

You don;t have to read this....
Nope, not at all.
You can freely choose to turn away. I care not. As this is just a ranting blog afterall.
And it probably doesn't make sense anyway....at least not to many of you.
It might contain 'bad words'
and other things you may not understand.

Today was a good day I suppose. We started school up today which went well. Some roller derby practice. I sewed a skirt sample.
You know what else..... I came into this world alone, except for Him....and I'll most likely die alone too, except for Him.
Isn't that a lovely thought?
But I suppose He wanted it to be this way, considering how the follow the leader game works....
Want to know something?
It's a secret, but for today, I;m going to share it...
I have an old picture of Jesus I carry in my wallet. Funny, because many of the pictures I've ever seen of Him, just aren't quite right, save a few. But this picture is really close.
Now you may think to your self...how do you know??...well, let me tell you a story....
He was wearing blue, the sleeve hems had gold scroll work on them. He smiled at me as I ran up to Him. I jumped and He lifted me up (as I was just a child in this moment)
You know that feeling like when you haven't seen a loved one for a long time and then surprisingly they are there and you are so happy and you just fall into their arms....it was like that, only better. (of course, my life here on earth has never gave me a real sense of what that would be like in reality, but whatever...this was more than plain reality, more realer than it anyway.)
I can't remember for the life of me what I said at first, but I had asked Him if I was doing okay (as in not failing to be a good person basically)...well, you know how He loves to answer a question with another question... Anyway...He said "What makes you think you are further behind than when you began?".... and so...after the mind blowing moment when I was trying to think up an answer..I unfortunately woke up.....
I know the answer...but still. Would someone else even have the slightest inkling of what it means...probably not.

Just like you have no idea what I mean more than half the time.

Are people afraid? Do they live in fear? Do they hide in their caves and boxes and cells and minds never to touch the light of day? Yes, they do...and I am saddened that I see them like that...sigh*


I want to try an experiment.......please don't laugh or stop half way through...oh wait, maybe you should, but this is what happens and I want to see how it looks written down.....
The first paragraph below will be written in child language...now what does that mean, not not for children...but for those still on the milk.....(Yes, I know you don;t know what I mean, but if you wanted to read Isaiah 28 or 1 Corinthians 3 or Hebrews 5 11-14 or where ever else you might find a reference, you would learn)....but what do I know, I'm only a stupid girl.
Anyway first paragraph will be to the toddlers (we love them they are so cute and fragile!)
The second will be fire to their eyes, so don;t bother reading it. I love you too though meat eaters...even though I am against animal cruelty and really don;t like beef or pork....soooo hmmm. Oh wait, that kinda meat..sometimes it hurts going down, sometimes you choke on it till you learn to chew, and sometimes it leaves a sour taste in your mouth....but when it gets digested you feel stronger and more together with the Lord than before.....but don;t listen to me, I'm just a stupid girl who believes in angels and in the goodness of man.

Paragraph 1 :
I am very upset that people who kill little children are able to get off scott free through the court system because there was lack of evidence. Oh, how ever shall we manage to cope with this evil?! God shall have to spank those who do bad things. But it's okay, because He loves me and I am a good person, but He does not love them because they are a bad person. Or He loves up both, but they will have to pay for what they've done.

(I really thought that the sin of one was the sin of all, but I guess I'm wrong about that....)

Paragraph 2 :
Scott free???!!! WTF! Well, I guess we will need to make sure this doesn't happen again by amping up our efforts to collect evidence and get jurors who are more prone to see through horseshit....

OMG< they are doing something...other than sitting on their asses....
When you sit still, God sits still. When you take action, God takes action.
But it is not your power, it is His, and it cannot fail.
Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.... because we like to eat meat.

That reminds me of something totally not on subject btw, but on my doomsday list I have compiled about weird stuff that pops up on the news...that there was a lion (from a zoo) inside a church down in Louisiana to escape the flood waters...and when the rescuers arrived the lion was sitting upon the alter and had roared at them....now that could mean 2 things (maybe more) but it either represents Satan (a roaring lion...1 Peter 5:8) and has invaded the church, or possibly that it represents Proverbs 28:15, or maybe Ezekiel 22:25 ish somewhere....either way, it's all bad....IDK, and it's late, so I don;t care right now either. but it was fun talking with you tonight.


Now, if you took the time to actually look up those references....wow, you are hardcore! congrats on lasting this long. Me love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment