Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can you bare the fruit?

Do you know what really grinds my gears?
People who have an idea to better the world in some way...but then after the initial omg, moment, they fold to the resistance...they talk themselves out of it..they give up, or worse, they hold on to it like it is all theirs and choke it out of existence.
No wonder the world is full of bad things...of greed, of envy, lust, sorrow, rage, hate, fear, vengeful thoughts....
Everything God tries to get through to us, people like that squander it away as if it was nothing....
If you can't or won't bear the fruit, give it to the hungry.

I'm so frustrated that people think they have time to do it later, think that certain things need to happen before they get started....this kinda pisses me off.....yeah, just go work on your own time...whenever you feel like it, forget about when God wants you to do it. You just go right ahead and sleep on it for a day, for a week, a month, a year....maybe years....until you die.
Thinking does not create things of beauty or love...it only gives you a glimpse of what is possible...but some decide instead to keep it to themselves....to keep it hidden....to keep it from fruitation.
Shame on you.

wtf people..... what gives you any right to think you'll get that tomorrow.
Piss away your day while nothing gets done, and then see that tomorrow is barren....you freaking cannot reap the harvest if you never sow the seeds in the first place.....yeah, you still have to water it and pull up the weeds, and all that other stuff.....but the harvest...what about the harvest?
Like having a child....It's not so hard to sow the seed, but you are able and willing to tend to the garden...throughout the good and bad...because of the harvest....
If I have to explain that analogy (or any of them for that matter) to you...you need to stop reading my blog. I will not tend to the little brats who sip on warm milk. You stand and walk or I'll leave you on the side of the road for someone with more patience to tend to. We have work to do here....and I am only explaining things from my view...but I cannot make you open your eyes to see it from your own.

Ugh...I'm out of here. I'm all disappointed in humanity as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment