Monday, February 27, 2012

the world is so lovey duvey...

See...all fixed.

Ever had an idea that is exciting and you're like. omg, yes, let's do it...but then you are kinda sad and not sure, but then, you are like omg, yes, let's do it, then you are kinda scared, but then you are like omg, yes, let's do it?
That's the feeling of the day so far, lol.
It's like taking a strange and unusual rock and throwing it into the serene lake and waiting to see what ripples are formed from it. Could be good, could be bad, could be exciting, could be sad...you just never know...hate not being able to tell the future, haha.
So anyway, besides this 'idea' we are exploring....as you can tell, I am procrastinating once again. I must go get some work done, whether it's the sewing work that must get done, or the schoolwork that must get done, or housework that must get done...sitting here typing of course is not helping any of that stuff get done.
and having too many other things to do on Monday isn't helping by putting time limits on everything.....argh! how am I ever going to get it done...
Obviously it would be to get off the computer NOW, but...I'm..writing...so I'll do it in a bit and we can play speed tasks...and try to get all the little things out of the way so it at least appears that something actually got completed!

But enough of that....let's try and elaborate about how debilitating it is to have grand ideas and other people to just squish them...man...that feels so nice and lovely...I just want to hug them...with barbed wire...really freakin' tight.
And let me also tell you that women in the business world SUCK ASS!!!! omg, some of them just need to go home and cook dinner and clean or something. If you can't do the job, freaking go home. Grrrr.....stupid stupid females who don't know jack.
Not saying all, but just the handful that I get the curse of working with....ugh.

Can't wait till the 1st, lol...Hopefully my paypal account won't look so broke and I'll make some sales or something...I feel poor...well, I am, but I don;t want to feel it too, haha!
Other news....the camera world is out to drive me crazy....and since I'm not allowed to do anything other than sew shit and cook dinner, I guess I need to wait until someone buys a Nikon D7000 with a bunch of lenses, for me...because someone out there has to love me still...somewhere...maybe...
Yeah, I'm only allowed to sew...can't take pictures and make money, can't skate and exercise with roller derby, can't do anything....nope. I'm a nobody and nothing and since sewing has already brought in money I have to continue to do that...
life is grand I tell ya.

So this idea (see above)...if it actually works....then I guess I still won't be able to do the other things that would be awesome either...because I'm not allowed....BUT, I would have to give up my guineas and that would open up a slot for a ferret....does that sound undermining? haha. Oh wait...but I'm not allowed to have anything I want either.....

where the hell is the end of the world when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment