Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A hippie and a forgetful child.

The world is full of haters. So what if someone isn't all nice and happy and loveable and holy all the time...get over your self. Neither are you.
The world is full of lovers...who love themselves...what a shame.
The world is full of deceivers....but only to those who can't think for themselves...wake up and have a chat with the boss man yourself...no one should intercede between you.
The world is full of promises....promises that you will one day discover are lies.
The world is full of coldness, the kind to where you avoid people because you yourself shiver with fear in the unknown...you don't know them. And if you do, you should have lit your fire with theirs.
The world is full of fire....burning raging fire....but not all of it burns.

I have forgotten....
What makes me forget?
I've forgotten how easy it supposed to be....why do we continually make it harder as the days go by?
Love is not hard, it does not struggle, or need to follow guidelines.
When people say marriage is hard work, they are liars. It is the releasing of hard work, the letting go and sacrificing. I despise that people tell lies that it takes hard work....no it doesn't...just let love do its job.
When the lies of certain other things tell you that you have to do this or say this or go here or be there come about...they too intercede between the one you seek to speak with....*sigh....

So, I spoke with my best friend last night. He was wearing jeans and a red faded t-shirt, because He said I needed to get the stupid idea that He always wears a white robe out of my head. He had His hair tied back in a little pony tail too...He kinda looked like a hippie, lol. Had some worn tennis shoes to match. His eyes still remained the same...and His voice, and His smile....the kind you can't help but smile back when He does...even if you're sad...and you can try and try to fight it to no avail....
Anyway...He had to remind me of things I often forget...too often if you ask me....all because the world is a liar and a cheat and it is a thief too. You don't ever realize what it stole until you try to find it again.....but of course you can never find it...only He can give it back to you and tell you to "Hang on to it this time."
I'm such a difficult child. I know. Yet, His patience with me is awfully appealing....I would like to be that patient too.
I asked Him a few things about the future....not that it was all that important, it was curiosity mainly....He said "It will be like Christmas, but instead of not receiving what you expect, it will be different this time."... He smiled to Himself when saying this, as if He had plans in the making...plans that He knew were being brought to life. Joy painted on His face. He looks really comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. Like one of us.


Okay....no more talking about things you have no idea about...how about we talk about something else...not that anything else could compare, but anyway...Teir has a little cough, it's weird, but had a fever yesterday evening, still little cough this morning, but not feverish, hoping it doesn't spike back up again and whatever it is goes away. Glad he's eating though and not doing that backwards, if you kwim...
His birthday party is Saturday, real birthday is Monday, he's gonna be the big 8!!! Love my little guy.

I really have nothing else to say.....like I said...nothing quite can compare....oh...and you know what else He said... "Tell them about me."...I always thought most people already knew...but now I'm thinking they have forgotten Him...and how simple it is supposed to be. Like I forget....
Please remember.....
Remember how easy it was once before they showed you how to do it the 'correct' way. The 'acceptable' way....remember...

Everyone thinks I'm the devil and I have nothing good inside me.....it's okay though, I don;t think anything bad about them. I know they are POW's ...I know they are hiding, I know. But I can only tell them the keys to their cage are in their hands.
But if I wanted to really rescue them I would smack them upside the head, take the keys, open the door, and drag them out kicking and screaming and push their cage off the cliff...then they would have to wail in the sunshine until their eyes could adjust...but that's just me....luckily I disappeared a long time ago. Myself is just a memory I like to pretend I can revive.

No comments:

Post a Comment