Friday, February 17, 2012

I may think about writing something worthwhile....

Want to hear some good news....?
Our income taxes came in 6 days earlier than we anticipated....and we hung onto it 3 days longer than anticipated....lol...
But now we are broke, however we will be saving a good chunk of change each month since we paid off 2 whole bills...haha...yeah, doesn't sound like much, but still.

And I have a gripe about EBAY!!! and those idiots on there who like to bid on an item (like the ones I'm watching) (more specifically a Nikon D7000!!!)...well they bid on it and bid on it until it goes over the price it is to buy it brand new!!! for a used camera...omg people!!! How can I ever get a good deal if you keep being stupid!!?? Don't you people shop around!?
Anyway, I don't even bid because it is way over priced before it ends anyway...ugh! I bid on one so far, but still lost, lol. I'm not being cheap especially when you type in the number 1920.00 in the bid box.... gosh, but nooooooooo, someone must really want it more and so they won it and still ended up paying maybe $50 less than brand new cost...ugh, idiots, I'll just buy a new one then if they are going to be piss assy about it all.
Nit too even mention the guy selling a lens with a scratch all over it for $100 less than new..wtf...stupid!! and people still bid on it!
So over it.....best buy has them for $1600...I know I checked....but unfortunately sometimes they are out of stock., they weren't last time, but the time before that they were...and best buy doesn't take paypal...lol...
I need to go to a pawn shop!

So anyway....I still hate sewing...though it hasn't been so bad lately...I kinda of just want to go take pictures or paint, but I keep forgetting to go do what I want instead of what I have to. dang it.
and I need someone to teach me photoshop actions...mines not working right :P...but it is most likely my inept ability to do it correctly...

Busy week next week, Roller Derby hell on Monday (yay!), Skylar's first music lesson on Tuesday, (fun!), try to go to derby again on Wednesday (maybe), skate thingy on Thursday with the kids and fam. (yay), and get to go to the school Friday to help with our anti-bullying campaign (yay?).....

Tomorrow is gun show....(yay), maybe go see a movie (yay), hobby lobby...(ugh), and that's it.
Nothing Sunday except catch up on work and writing....I'm on chapter 18 so far, but still have 2 more chapters...which would be easy enough to finish if I would just go in there and write it all instead of write about how I should write it in this stupid blog, hahaha!
but what fun would that be...
Anyway....I'm bored and don't want to go sew, so I'm loitering around here and making you suffer through my random thoughts until something useful or appealing comes to mind....hmmm....but probably not today....I'm bummed a bit that all my crazy youtube people I follow haven't posted jack in the last week...omg...how am I supposed to get my fix? I wonder if the government is censoring them...or me, lol? This sucks...it's like the only tv I watch.
Well....not much else new or old or fun to talk about... :(
Had another weird dream, but it involved rationing food (stations you had to pick up your meals from) helicopter drones that watched over the city, people in old clothing, not great food either(think corn, potatoes, rice, beans ONLY!) not many people overall, but it was dreary and people were quiet, and I had this baby with me (not mine, but maybe an orphan?) but no one knew how to take care of her, like they didn't know what to feed her or anything...weird.
There was a cute guy in this dream too, but he kinda of looked like the guy in the last Pirates of the Carribean movie who helped the mermaid girl...so since I watched that the night before..that's probably why, haha....he was helping me and another lady and the child get away from the drone things...

But anyway....luckily, no nuclear warheads this time :)

Other than boring, my life is great, stuff, I have nothing else to say :( ...boo....nothing else to share or educate you with...and we don't even have a word of the month...
but we can make one since the month is half way over! How about the word..... puke...
:) Puke sucks, especially when your daughter doesn't even attempt to make it to the toilet, but its a good thing if you really want to because whatever it is inside you must come out, and eventually makes you feel better when it does!!
Just thought I'd share, considering Wed. evening me and the little girl got sick, she felt better the next day, I felt better the next evening...so whatever that was, i'm glad it got out!! No fun, but I actually feel normal again today.
Germs are BAD and me and the Lysol took a long stroll through the house and I killed every SOB germ that was on things we touch... good times.

But enough about puke, lets talk about alchemy...
Do you think it is possible to change something bad into something good? Change copper into gold? Coal into diamond? A demon into an angel?.......hmmm.....what about a broken heart into joyous tears? Sorrow into happiness?

Do you know that song 'Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head'?
That is one of those songs that the boss man used once to prove to me He had a sense of humor....it was great, and He is CRAZY!

Gonna go, this just got boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment