Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Even crazy and happy is good....with a touch of salt.

Oh dear....something good and something bad...let's begin....
So I watched this youtube video...the good one, talking about the wind blowing to and fro and only those belonging to Jesus would stand firm in the torrent.....
Um...future desk -- the wind blowing to and fro..the girl not moving, or the apples (which may represent the life fruit?)
I'm telling you these things just come to me, I don;t hunt them down...never have to hunt anything down, but sometimes I browse...
I'm telling you this stuff wigs me out, but I think it's cool.....

Now something bad...I browsed a bit (yeah, I know I shouldn't!) and watched someone else's video (this is why one shouldn't hunt...bad bad stuff) lady was talking about her dreams...one was okay, but she added her little come to Jesus thing at the end...and OMG....she sounded like some broken recorder like every other freak of nature out there who acts like they are speaking to a little toddler!@!!!!!AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!
I went to church once, and I asked the big man why I was here....and He said "To teach those that they cannot." I'm guessing this means to speak to people like they are not some stupid robot toddler, but as divine humans with thoughts of their own....argh! I hate robots and zombies...because zombies are dead DEAD!!!! and the world is full of them!
Now since after that video of hers...she was nice and all, but just out of curiosity I had to go and listen to the second video...which happened to be what she called an army of people in happy colored shirts with signs chanting...and people wanted to go be a part of it and were jumping into the river to get over to them and oh joyous goodness...blah blah blah...and she was saying that she thought these were God's people coming to save the lost??? WTF! What?!
People coming to steal you away and walk you into the pit is more like it.
This is why I avoid crazy happy church people. Crazy is good, Happy is good, church people are good (some of them anyway...you know who you are.) but all of the above are defiled.
I wouldn't step one foot towards a crazy happy crowd of Jesus people that are holding up signs and chanting....hell no.

And that pit...I saw that pit. It burns your nostrils...it is dark with gray black stones all the way around and down into the blackness.... and screams echo out from it...wails, the worst type of blood-curling sounds...I can't even describe them....and they get louder when He looks down into it...
I already wrote about this, but it's bad bad bad!!! Do not follow the crazy happy church people!!!!!! DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT HE HAS BUILT YOU UPON DECIDE THAT THOSE PEOPLE CAN SAVE YOU!!!!
Wake up!

You would think I would be doing something productive today other than writing my already second blog post of the day..... (which I already sewed up a Minnie Mouse thank you!) and we are skipping school (cause Teir is not up to par and video games are more relaxing that math, bite me) ... BUT I had to just tell you what I found today...the cool future desk thing...and well, I had to warn you against the zombies who wish to eat your brains and have you join their ranks.....you are not a pawn. You are not a toddler either, so stop listening to the toddler talk and stop sipping on the toddler milk, or reading the toddler books, or sucking you thumb because you aren't allowed to talk...or say bad words...or do something or be something because they won;t allow it....they won;t accept you...they'll deny you....
Heaven forbid they deny you...and kick you out because you don;t fit their cliche....neither did Jesus, but you don;t see Him folding over to their every whim.... they change like the wind, He does not...neither should you.

Well, yay for fun rants about the big man and youtube users and whatever else. Bye lovelies.... (that's what Australians say) and it sounds so cool. I need to go there....forever, but after the tsunami is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment