Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That's me in the corner....

Came to write something else....but after writing it and reading it....and multitasking on youtube---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=xwtdhWltSIghttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I'm rather...whats the word...words....
there are really none that can help describe.


But this song reminds me of myself....
Looking out from the corner...listening...and watching you all fall into darkness...watch you take tight grips onto your bricks...onto reality and hate....and I watch you in silence...because words are not strong enough to pull you out from your own darkness. I try to build great barriers to protect you from falling into the pit....that dark pit that reeks of sulfur...blackened brimstone walls... But now, I sit and watch, as you tear it down and fall in by your own free will.
I no longer cry for you...I no longer yell out to save you, I no longer plea for you to wake up. I no longer reach my hand out...no....not while knowing you wish to pull me in with you....
He stands nearby and I can see slow tears dripping ever glistening in the shadows as He watches you look down into the pit...you stand on the edge and look....and then you lean just a little more, a little more and let yourself tumble down into the fire...you no longer even know what you are doing...you don;t call out to Him, or anyone....you just fall with tight lips never wishing to speak or ask for help. You fall....and He still stands...hoping that before you hit bottom that you will call out His name....so He can end your suffering...the suffering you carry with you and bring about....the suffering you take delight in....
It is all a lie that you believe in yourself....but not in your dreams, not in magic, or hope, or faith, or life, or love, or Him.....you lost it in forgotten memories and you now deny it as if it was make-believe....because that is what the world has taught you to believe.
It taught you to believe that the truth is a lie and the lie is the truth....and still even though your soul cries it out again and again, you fight against it and cling to the lie that this reality and this existence is all there is....and the dream of Heaven or Nirvana or Peace or Spirit is nonexistent....

Love is dying....even on St. Valentine's Day.....(yeah, the guy was beheaded btw...)

I tell you not to go numb...I tell you not to give up and not to be silent, and not to do nothing....I tell you again and again....
But today....I watch you fall into the pit and my tears have dried up. I am numb, I am tired, I am silent, I am nothing.
What can I do....?
Even He has stepped back into the shadows now as He watches you accept your fate. He still cries, but you will not take His hand....how much longer do we have until He can no longer bear the pain of losing one more of Us?
till He can no longer see another one of Us suffer at the hands of those who choose death?
No more time left....He's stepping further and further away....hand outreached...ears peeled awaiting just one who may call out...anyone....eyes searching for just one more...one more...but the calls have grown silent...eyes are turned away...hands cold and lifeless...they do not see Him...they do not want to...because He is a dream to them, just like the world taught.


Je mourrais pour les rêves ... pour ceux-ci sont ce qui donne essence de la vie et ce qui apporte de l'amour et la beauté et Dieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment