Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Coffee,,,,,,where are you?

This country of the United States of America is utterly stupid.
So is its health care system.

I won;t go into that, but just so you know the above statements are true.
Anyway, Dr. appointment tomorrow for the little guy at what I hope to be a decent doctor's office.

You know how you can go to places like the dollar store or save a lot and notice how many of the prices are higher than wal-mart? Reason why I don;t shop at either of those places, but am poor enough to be forced to shop at wal-mart...yay. That's like health care....well, government health care. Forced to choose a 'hmmm, okay' (maybe) over , 'oh that place looks nice'...and clean.
Kinda like choosing dollar store over target....you may get it cheaper, but the quality stinks.

So anyway....I have work to do........and want to say that that awesome Australian lady (Catherine) from Cash & Joy....was right...lol.
I raised my prices and even though I worked less in January, I made more than last year in Jan.....and so far have sold more for Feb already than last year as well...yikes!!!
Love, but I still have to work, haha! Thankfully I have an awesome helper :) aka Mom.
But yeah, I have work to do, which I will get to after we do some school (cause really now, just cause the kid is sick, doesn't mean he can't learn something!)
Need some coffee too...
Oh, and future desk (yes, I know I can't get off the subject... but did you see the chevy truck commercial from the super bowl....the end of the world one....and it rained frogs at the end...(no clue why though, whatever)...but it reminded me of my desk that has the frog on it...it wasn't raining frogs, but the frog was in the rain? idk.

And I saw a sign yesterday that said 'ride a train'...maybe hubby will get that job, so we won;t have to settle for crap quality.

Coraline went to get spayed this morning...hope she isn't freaking out, though I'm sure she is....poor pup. Get to pick her up bright and early tomorrow morning. then take the little guy to doctors, then....idk, not sure if I'll go to derby Wed. or Thurs. yet.
Anyway, off to make princesses and Lilo&Stitch just after school. Later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment