Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I wrotes you a story.....

School got done and I am quite amazed that the little guy can in fact read quite well...even though sometimes just doesn't want to....little stinker! And here I was thinking he needed to work on reading more...sheesh. Of course, he may have done even better had he not had to of coughed between every sentence.
Then they got to choose an art project to do...Skylar made a house thingy for the fuzzball thingys she made...Teir started work on his Lego Star Wars ship and is half way through....but doing really well considering it was made for 8-14 year olds and has over 500 pieces. He'll surely get it done by tomorrow.
I (deliberately did something that is not on my priority list) worked. Painted a shirt technically, but still. and yeah, I even cut out an outfit and found out, the big pink polka dot fabric I need is at my mom;s house....lovely...so I painted, lol. And was super lucky to realize I had 4 extra princess appliques already premade so I don;t have to make them myself. YAY!!!! (which this in turn gave me more time to paint something for myself :)
But enough about the ordinary day.....no one likes ordinary, especially me. Lets talk about something drastic or offensive. Or sad, or amazing, or wholesome....hmmmmm.

Let's talk about the end of the world!!!...uh, no...that's make believe...how about cameras....oh wait, I don;t have one to talk about...but I am fixing to just go buy one...a nice ass one at that.
I bought a nice computer and I love it, I bought a nice mini laptop for writing and I love it, I bought a nice pair of boots and I love them, I bought a nice jeep and love it too (well..more so when it was new and gas was cheaper).....the only thing I bought that was nice and sucked was that embroidery machine.....it did okay...for someone who doesn't have real talent....but I do, so I ended up not loving it, but its sold now, so who cares!
I'm gonna buy me a nice camera (but not the d800 because I'm too poor to even dream that one) but the d7000 is the best of the price range I can even manage to pretend I can afford....so that is what I'm getting .

Want something insightful to ponder upon? Hmmmmm.....
Let me tell you a story....
Once upon a time the land lay dusk and barren. A void of darkness fluttered in the vast expanse. It ached to breath, to exist. Light shown down upon this land. It rolled out over the waters deep and scoured the depths with energy and life.
The dark filament writhed and spun in this loud and bright challenge and implanted itself among the lives that strode out of the booming voice that created the light.
Embedded, deep within the creatures it took hold and hid itself in the confines of a cradle of light. Feasting on flesh and on energy. The lifeforce of whom it took hold suffered slowly unknowing that the dark parasite made an abode of its heart.
The Creator took notice of this fragment of dark and shunned away from its vileness. He swept across the garden and hid this choking dark from His sight by placing a veil of flesh around those whom it used as hosts. He looked out upon His creatures to see that He no longer could hear their heartbeat, or know the joy of their laughter. His children, swept away from Him. Taken hold of by a slither of ebony that latched itself to the light.
These energies molded themselves together, where if one were to grow strong it would choke itself from the tentacles of the other. If one were to grow weak, the other would become inflated and swollen with pride. They mingled in balance to uphold the other.
"How will I rescue them? How will I bring them back home?" The Creator looked out upon the garden. The lost children who have forgotten their way, forgotten their kingdom, and forgotten their heritage....forgot Him. And they wandered after the dark, for it did not hurt their eyes, it did not cause them pain from the truth, it did not make them sweat in the heat of refinement.....why become a diamond if a rock is good enough? Why become gold if clay is the same color?....
A Hero was sent to claim the children, a Hero...but the children mocked and scolded Him. His sword was sharp and His armor nice and shiny too, but they snickered behind the curtains of blood. They played darts with His pictures and hung symbols around their necks, they called out in the night with chants of words they learned they must use, they refined their pretty words to make them align with a great god, but it was not to the Great Father. They seduced the young and enslaved those who wished to please. They suffocated those that could see with a blindfold of lies. They killed those who spoke against them...the darkness reigned where the darkness was born....and the light suffered.
But alas, ...the light cannot stay in a world where it was not born. It must return....return to the Father...Home. When it leaves, the darkness must fall away and return back into the void of nothingness...


Like that...lol.....it reminds me of 'the nothing' from the never-ending story, lol
I'm not quite sure where that story was going, but I got bored with it, so let's talk about something else....
Did you know that Los Angeles means Lost Angels????? I'm not sure if that is true, but hmmm....I wouldn't want to live there between now and 2018....cause, um....it's going to fall into the sea....


....and the land of a thousand tongues will rock to and fro. ashes and sulfur will rise up out of her and she will wail in pain. they will leave her desolate and barren. her children will flee from her and weep at the sight of her. smoke will billow up from her lands and those who see it out upon the ocean will stand in sorrow at her beauty that was caught ablaze. she will be forever lost, her children scattered, her forests dead, and her rivers plagued with poison. oh the agony that awaits her. take up your young and come out of her, o little isreal. her fall is forthcoming and her time of prosperity is at an end. none will seek her beauty and none will hear her voice. take hold of my hand and leave this place, take refuge from the smoke and from the rain. seek shelter beyond her reach. those who remain will suffer just as she suffers, cradles will be left barren and death will fill the womb. tears will fall on dust and no hand can cure them. calls for help will go unanswered and death will follow them that seek to contain her. woe to those whom she imprisons there. woe to her inhabitants. woe to the seas that cradle her, woe to her dying heart.
the time is nigh, the lands cry out as the bridegroom approaches. it shakes beneath his stare, it wails in agony, as it knows it demise is at hand. the fallen have seen it and they ignore the sirens. the chosen feel it and they watch diligently, the lost scatter in fear, the mighty laugh at it, and the poor weep. it will come as a blazing light and none can escape its gaze, the lights will be lifted up and the shadows will remain, the tides will awaken and the winds will cease, the moon will shatter, and the sun will hide its face from the agony below.
take my hand and lean on nothing else, as nothing else will hold on the day of the Lord. look to me and hear my voice, I call your name and will bring you forth from the rage, deliver you from the terror and sanctify you in the kingdom. there is nothing else but this, see me as I truly am, and know me as I know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment