Tuesday, April 10, 2012

its not a cry that you hear at night....

still crying out...still the same...hoping someone will find me...and call out my name...

Today was fantastic. So fantastic I could wish it into oblivion...and forget it...because it was a total waste.
So I did manage to get the Rapunzel pics printed and cut and the fabric appliques cut out (yay for something gone right)....and violin class for the silly princess.
But I dare say that was all.

Wasted gas going to camera club which I thought had started at 7, but it in fact ended at 7 and I was there at the end...yay for spending gas and time and whatever else...oh yeah...outlook...
I quit.
And anyway....I can't be apart of anything right now.... I am just going to walk away if no one pulls me back.....
yeah, I know you don't need me...but the truth is, I don't need you either. But I'm such a loser enough to hang around if someone asks...but that never happens...I'm a no one. So I'm leaving and I'm going to disappear. You won't miss me...and I won't miss you, and even if I really do, you'll never know....or never care anyway.

So Hallelujah is playing on the tv (the kids are watching Shrek) and this is exactly how I feel....broken.
Hallelujah.

And Catherine from Cash n' Joy...God bless her. If I could love Australia more than I already do it would be because of her....(and Hugh Jackman of course!) but I think she just solved about 50 problems in one email...all by one awesome statement. OMG. Tomorrow is definitely spring cleaning day...and even though it will be cold...the doors will be opening (not my house doors, cause I hate the cold!)...the non joyous will be tossed out and the new joyous will be brought in. Stay tuned for a mockwockaflamibajig!!! Then after that, we are going to have that bar-b-que party. Batman will be there and so will my list of awesome people. Hallelujah.

Joy is the process, not the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment