Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You can't find what you're looking for if you are looking in the same place

All the things you said, all the things you said, running through my head, running through my head, running through my head.


Just like all the other numerous things that run through my head....curse this noise.
I'm so freaking tired of it all. I can't hear the only thing I want to hear because of all this other stuff.
So I'm outta here.
I'm going to disappear into the silence and do what He's doing.
Gonna plug my ears and just wait....and watch.
No use listening to any of them, even if they are right....
I'm sitting here with Him...and He is closing off the sounds He hears....and so am I.
Something moves in between all the clatter and chaos, I feel it. It approaches, but I am not afraid....it can't touch us while we are in the stillness....while we are in the void. Like stars.

I'm bothered by the fact that the ones who are right....still pace through the waves of sounds...they continue on....my sisters, my brothers....the ones that are here with me, although I cannot see them because of the fog. He has them working, while I sit here and wait...and watch.
Find Us. Come into the quiet space and out from the violent noise....We are waiting....but for what, I do not know.

I'm still gonna write, but I may be missing from my regular scheduled facebook visits and prompt email replies...and sparatically found by phone as well, and probably in person too....my body may be there, but that doesn't mean I am. I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment