Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Well, I'm feeling all.....errrhmmmmgrrrfhpfthshhherrrmmmmmm....
What does that mean, you ask... I really don't know.
I'm a little disappointed in life. Disappointed that the world goes out of its way to get in my way. Aggravated that things I would love to do are only things I would love to do right NOW. Discouraged that even though I'm willing to do a kickass job at something, other forces seem to be against me..... and then I end up not caring...cause it's just me against the world....and no one else cares....so why should I bother...it's like being selfish to do something amazing, but it doesn't matter to anyone....at least not anyone you would be aware of.
But we all know that we should do amazing, regardless of anything....we should be selfish, we should be willing to do the improbable, we should be willing to sacrifice it all for that one amazing Voice.

Just really hard when not a single soul cares except you. And the only ones close enough to caring aren't even real.

I think its kinda of melodramatic when you type sentences and just watch the little curser line blink and blink and blink at the end. Like it means something other than 'this is where you are on the page'. Reminds me of life. When we are at the end....but what's next actually proves whether or not there is an end. Whatever.... I'm in no mood for any happy life lessons or religious fuck jobs or deep thoughtful ramblings.
It won't be long before we are all alone. The doors are closing and the shadows rise. We can go one way or the other....
no...not up or down...but forward or backward....and I don't mean literately.

Tired...like super tired....always....hate this.
I'm outta here....

No comments:

Post a Comment