Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why you go and do that?

Yesterday we all rode bikes around fall creek falls...and today we worked in the yard and garden...and made lasagna....YUM!
I'm still obligated to get sewing work done too, which sucks and I've discovered that going on a 'vacation' doesn't make that work suddenly disappear....which kinda sucks, lol. I'll finish the one tomorrow then....and the other 2, well, I'll try to get them done this week...and then possible other 2 which I hoped I wouldn't sell has became a possible 3...which I still hope won't sell....cause I'd rather do something more non-sewing wise....

And I'm thinking I need to do a purge....like a spring cleaning of my life and things that aren't working like they once used to.
Namely sewing....I like doing it sometimes...but only sometimes. And other things which I can't name here....but I have came to the conclusion that certain things outweigh others and with the way it is looking, I can't have both....well, more like all 3...so....I'm gonna have to alter some things to make it fit for the now and see where that leads.

On a good note, I am going to be selfish this coming week, so you are shit out of luck if by chance I just do not have the time for something or someone. I'm going to do what I want to do and hope that sewing work will somehow find a place between it all. Sorry.....well, not really sorry, more like tough shit.


Want a tidbit of information?
I have discovered over many years that if you want something, you need to be specific and unwavering..... In other words, don't change your mind or settle for less. Don't just ask for help....ask for whatever it is to be solved. Don't just ask for arrows pointing which way you should go, ask that the way be brought before you. Why you work so hard??!! Stop it! It's all easy and simple if you just do it the easy and simple way.
Hmmmm...unwavering....this reminds me Avatar, The Last Airbender (awesome show btw!) Where the Lionturtle is giving Aang a lesson on having an unwavering light, or it would be consumed by darkness....
People need to stop making excuses and exceptions for themselves....be unwavering. Don't apologize!!!!! (unless it was really an accident, duh) Stop making 'room' for things that are not working...things that you see are fighting against you.
Try it out without them for awhile...and if it doesn't get better, then fine, accept it back, but if it does get better....you know that that something was amiss. Stop being blind to things that are yelling at you.....stop ignoring things that you see as unfit for your life...
Us all fighting against the obvious is what creates our own unhappiness. You know what is wrong, why do you ignore fixing it..... Does He ignore fixing you....or do you ignore Him too?


Yeah, so tomorrow I will hound the bank people, cause I hate not knowing what is taking so freaking long or being updated...and the fact that another huge bill came in...ugh. And tomorrow I need to water my plants I planted today again....And tomorrow I probably have to do lots of stuff I am forgetting now and I'm too lazy to look on the list, lol....and NO I will not look, cause I'm still on vacation!
All the easter stuff that's all over facebook today...sorry. I don;t care if you dye eggs and sit next to someone in a rabbit costume, or go to church and hunt eggs, or dye them cause its fun, or eat ham, or even do the passover stuff too....what I do care about is whether or not you know what Easter is about...and NO I do not mean the third day and Jesus rose...we all 'know' that...its whether you care....and even if you do, what then? What about Eostre (the goddess of spring) you know its her hare and eggs that you play around with. But spring is great and having fun with eggs is good too, but I do think people need to know that one is one thing and one is the other...why you go making things so unified, like they are one....when they aren't.....come one now...teaching lies...teaching lies....stop it.


So...anyway...I watched a video today about someone's bad dream and they said the same thing like in mine and now I'm like ...uuuuuuhhhhh???? LOL, the part where "We need to get out of here NOW!' pops into it...yeah...it's really great...and I will also mention the one I saw yesterday about something else I will not share that left me a bit bewildered too...., but you're in luck before I run to go make some cookies...I'll share something today that's probably not awesome to you, but as always is awesome to me....give me a sec...


So there....in the fogginess of the mist, while the sounds have dimmed...although I know they still screech...it was only my plugged ears that silenced their calls...
He turned to me...finally. After all this time as He looked out into the fog, He turned.
What is it that is between us? So I asked, like a child confused..thinking I was messing up as usual.
He came up to me swiftly and knelt down to where I was sitting and gripped my face in His hands. Staring...how could you ever break away from those eyes...
"What is between us?" He asks....another question....always a question...
"Nothing." I said hesitantly..."Air?".... ugh, I'm such an idiot!!! I laugh about this now, can you tell...
"What...is between us?" He asks again while I forget my stupid answer.
"Nothing." I say more composed cause now He's serious and I feel like an oaf.
"Not even that." He whispers while still staring into me...
Yes, He is that awesome.

So in retrospect and lamen's terms....what is between Him and you? Whatever it may be....remove it. Not traditions, not duties, not values, not deeds, not prayers, not your stupidity, or mine, not anything, not even nothing. Why you go and think things are so hard?
STOP IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment