Friday, April 27, 2012

Uber crap!

Tonight
We are young
So I set the world on fire
We can grow brighter
Than the sun

Day 9..feel like crappyola! Being sick sucks ass. But glad the are over the counter meds that actually do work...Advil and Robitussin do...Mucinex, not so much. And halls cough drops still work too. Awesome, let's hope its all gone by Monday so I won't have to visit a certified doctor...I ain't got no money for that shit...or insurance...thank you american society...
I could be living in Australia, where everyone has health care....or Canada, where it as least way way cheaper....But no...Australia is too far for me to afford to go there..and Canada is too cold too often.

In other news...let's se....work, work, work, garden stuff I couldn't do cause headaches overpower dirt, clean house...did that mostly..good enough anyway.
Forgot to call bank people to harass them...I'll definitely get to them Monday. Just waiting to get the approval stamp and closing date....slowness is killing me here!.. It never took this long every other time we bought a house....geesh!

Caesar is a nut case bunny....and isn't as freaked out by the dog as he was at first, so he's pretty chill...now to really get that litter training down and he'll be set. But I did have to make sure I put my plants up off the floor so he wouldn't eat them!...I think one of them got devoured...like all of it...that little turd, lol!
Anyway...just work and more work, but glad in a way because I get to make a Lady and the Tramp set which is awesome anyway and I haven't made one of those before, so kinda excited aboutthat one and the Mulan one, since I think Mulan is awesome anyway. Then another Alice dress and Doc Mcstuffins...which I found out is a really cute tv show, but I get to make a set for that as well...so even though I feel ubber cruddy, I still have work to do tonight and a few short errands tomorrow (while I'm doped up on Robitussin!WhheeeEEeeEE!) to get some fabric I totally thought I had! Some groceries, so we's can eats! And a brother bunny!! I can see it now...2 crazy bunnies running through the house while the cat teases them and gets tag-teamed by them and the dog...yeah...good times.
Otherwise, I have nothing to share....I don't think...hmmm...

I have a to do list with 5 major priority things that I have posted for today...and only 1 got finished...so I MUST go try and get the other 4 done as well so I at least won't have to do them tomorrow morning! Yikes! Laters!! Maybe I can write something more thought provoking later or next time.

When I feel like crap you'll still get awesome..but awesome crap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment