Sunday, April 29, 2012

WhheeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeee!!!!



We were standing upon what looked like the salt flats that are out west. A blazing sky of orange and red that told of a new sunrise that was just about to sprout in the distance. Where have these colors been? They looked new, young, vibrant, and alive.
He took my hand and we began to dance. We danced...
He was wearing a suit. Nice, fitted, pristine... My dress was flowing, white, smooth, silent even as we danced.
We twirled on top of the white sands. The sky still blazing orange and red. A small streak of yellow cut forth upward from where the sun was rising...Was it rising in the west??
"Give me all of you, and I will give you all of me." He stated as we moved within each others arms.
I stopped and looked at him...his eyes.
"But you are...everything." I said quietly. Because he was, and I was nothing. I didn't think it was a fair trade....he would get the worse end of the deal.
He slowed and gazed within me. "And what are you to me?"

Oh...
This silly girl still re-remembering again and again....forgetting again and again...and finding answers in all his questions. When will this struggle be over.

A new sunrise is coming...and it will be unlike any other.
The world sways and tosses like the sea, and the hordes cheer it on, like a roller coaster. But you can't stay on the ride forever. You have to get off if you want to retain your sense of equilibrium.
Be diligent and keep grounded...be real, be fully there in the now. Don't get lost in the whirlwind and dizziness of the world. In the chanting, in the hoopla and screams, in the energy sucking devouring winds....don't lose yourself to it.
Stay awake. Stay alert. Be wary of the crowds that line up to get on board the ride. Not all journeys are joyrides. Not all places and spaces with crowds of people are there for your benefit. This is where the wolves lurk. This is where you will find them. Wolves never hunt alone....


Back to this current perception of reality....
So I 'feel' better, but this cough is outrageously annoying as hell and is giving me a sore throat from coughing too much. But the headache is gone...all just cough now. So I guess that's better, yes?
Sewing work is on schedule, so I don't feel stressed and unproductive.
Caesar has a new bunny friend we named Xavier...but I can attest, they do not understand what a litter box is...hmmm...I guess I will have to try some google tips in regards to this. I know they can be trained...right?
I'm excited to work on some new sets...isn't that kinda awesome that I'm not hating on my job, lol. At least not right now anyway.
I'm still bummed I don't have a Nikon D7000 with a 18-200mm lens and no one has offered to help me get one. I will remember this.

I'm gonna call the bank people tomorrow unless they call me first....and I can talk without coughing. Gonna get more work done, not sure what else, depends how I feel...ugh! Being sick sucks!

I got nothing else to talk about, so I guess I'm done for now...just had to get that first thing I wrote out of my head before I forgot...
goodbye jabberwockies.

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown Everybody's watching to see the fallout Even when you're sleeping, sleeping Keep your ey-eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment