Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tell me what you want to hear....

Yes...I am procrastinating.
Yes, I have a half finished Alice in Wonderland dress waiting for attention....not to mention the other 3 things that need made by Monday (Ha! yeah right, I'm on vacation starting tomorrow...even if I am at home)
And then there's these 2 people who want to order although I am closed to new orders until May....but you know how well people get back in touch with you...I kinda hope they go away, or wait till later in the month. I really could use the money, but if I sell anymore Alice dresses, that means I have to make more appliques, which only takes HOURS!....but I could probably draw them with my eyes closed, I've done made 7 sets.
and I don't even like Alice in Wonderland....but I'm glad that the gas and groceries were paid for last month because of those dresses.
Enough about sewing...ugh....

Nikon d7000....I still want...cause I have these visions in my head that need manifested...but I can't do them without a wide angle lens...and a remote, and well...a better camera than my piece o' crap kodak.
And I want to finish book 2 (yes, I know I only have 2 chapters left STILL!) but that sewing stuff unfortunately has priority since we already spent the money....(we gotta eat!) Not my fault the Alice in Wonderland dress takes 3 days to make or 4 if I don't have the appliques already made....and that's assuming I have time to work on it!!!
and yes....it could get finished tonight if I wasn't procrastinating on here.....and if my knee didn't start locking up while I'm standing in there sewing it up.

Okay enough griping....I'm rather happy actually...just kinda chillin' and hoping bank people get a move on, and this weekend turns out great and we don't spend any money from my camera fund.......
But, while I'm reminded of another...wtf moment... Passover starts this weekend...or Friday evening, I'm not sure, I have no clue on any of it really...but it is technically number 0 of the start date....I think there's like 50 days or something....
So remember the dream I had with the boy who had the timeline thing imprinted around his head....the start date on his forehead was 0 as well, it had the symbol to represent water (which in this dream was the huge wave that had hit the city he was in!)... if something gets clobbered by a tidal wave or tsunami or major flooding or something catastrophic involving water this weekend....I am going to freak!!!...but he was in school when it hit....so I guess I won't have to worry about it :)
I just heard something today involving the countdown for Passover and it began with 0...and it reminded me of the calendar thing on that boys head....idk, I'm just trying to make use of random strange dreams for the fun of it.

*Yawn...
I really really really do not want to go sew anything.....ugh.....but I have nothing else to talk about and it doesn't look like anything is coming to mind....boo.
The kids are watching Dirty Jobs on netflix, lol..... did you know that I adopted Mike Rowe as one of my uncles. I don't even know my real ones, so I guess I need to fill in the gaps....and there's a lot of gaps.
....I'm like super tired....and the coffee is not helping....
Maybe I can share something awesome...hmmmm....let me think (and get a refill, hang on, I be back..)


I'm back! I got me a brownie too
(which always taste better the day after you make them for some reason)...and I thought of something I could share, but I'm still really shy...even on here if you can believe it...but I am assuming no one has read this far since the first part of this post is long and boring...and I'm assuming that you won't read past this, so I won't feel all weird for people knowing some of my secret 'omg, I'll never be the same again' moments....
Forgive me if I get all lost and sound all weirded out... I promise you its how I really am once I feel confident you won't burn me at the stake. (and I'm sure there are many who still wish that upon me...but it's okay, I like me some bar-b-que...well, I did before I got all sick and shit)

Okay...here goes...

Once upon a time...there was this dog named Dravin (he got his name from the movie The Crow, main character 'Eric Dravin'). His adoptive parents were talking about getting a dog while eating at Ryan's steakhouse one day a really long time ago....and the waitress just happened to overhear them and got all excited and quickly mentioned she had some shepherd/lab mix pups to give away.... So they had went to Dravin's birth home and saw all the many 8 or so puppies who were excited of the new visitors....so the girl climbed over the baby gate (or in this case a puppy gate) and knelt down to all the happy puppies. Some decided to run outside the door with their momma, some climbed all over the girl, and Dravin and one of his siblings stood happily watching. Now, this girl said 'SIT' and Dravin already knew this word and he sat while all his siblings ignored her...and when he did that, the girl reached out to pet him. She told him he was a 'good boy'. He went home with them that day....his new mommy and daddy.
Dravin knew most of the silly words they were saying to him and he easily got many treats in the first day...many 'good boy' pets too. and bones...and toys too. Dravin was happy.....
One day, many years later, while they lived in a land far far away, he and his adopted brother Shiverbane often stayed in a fenced in area so they couldn't run amock through the neighborhood.....but Shiverbane, whom was kinda a nut, helped destroy the fence and they were able to roam the area...
But before Dravin knew it...they had roamed very far...and all the new scents and sounds would not allow them to find a way home....
So a whole month passed.....and Dravin was still lost. Shiverbane was lost and Dravin no longer knew where he was either.
His momma had prayed many times to find the dogs...for them to come home...but no such thing had happened....then one day, a month later...the momma had kinda done something that maybe wasn't the nicest thing.....she demanded that the dog be brought home the next day. Demanded....Demanded that the dogs should be brought home, at least Dravin. Outright, no holds bar...demanded....and yes, it was kinda ruthless and selfish and serious and not joking.....really more of an order type of demanding.
So morning came....the daddy got up early for work and kissed the momma goodbye and left. 10 minutes later daddy pulls up in the driveway, goes back inside and wakes the momma up...tells her to come here...
So momma gets up kinda grumpily thinking the daddy had hit a deer and he brought it home or something weird because the daddy often did strange guy things like that, especially at 6am in the morning....he opens the front door and tells her that he found something.
She looks...and Dravin is sitting in the front passenger seat...his tail wagging, tongue sticking out...it was the dog....Dufus (as her brother deemed him) ...the dog...
And the dog comes inside and is happy....all happiness. Daddy leaves for work or he's gonna be late....and momma sits on the living room floor with the dog.....trying desperately to figure out what the hell just happened.
Yes, there were many thank yous....but demanding something is not what anyone was ever taught to do....demanding something straight faced to God, from God, is not the norm....it is not something taken lightly and it is not something taken for granted...not ever...
Blow your mind, OMG moments rule. And when I figure them out I'll let you know.


Like that story? I do too.....but it still messes with me hard.
Every single occurrence, whether it be something in the physical world that blows my mind or something more spiritual...these things are not just coincidence...they are not just dreams or fantasies...when they alter your whole entire existence and transform it into something unworldly...and you live each day like those things just happened because they are supernatural and eternal and they become a part of you. Like the boss man becomes part of you too....

Sometimes I would get so confused and irritated when people say they got 'saved' on so-and-so date or whenever ....I did't get it...I did't understand how you were ever lost....why would you be lost? Do you think He would just forget about you and lose you?....but now I think, maybe you were not His to begin with and then He just adopted you...then you would get that miraculous 'saved' thing going for you afterwards...hmmm. So either I was His to begin with...or that christening thing when I was a baby really worked, lol. ...funny thing is that I knew who He was before I knew His name....what does that mean? For the longest freaking time I thought everyone knew what that feeling was, that 'other' something....but evidently not everyone has it......How freaking SAD is that!!!!? No wonder the world is bad.
And they don't teach this in school, or church, or home, or on tv, or anywhere!!!! How are people supposed to know anything without being able to recognize what's supposed to be inside of them. It doesn't even have anything to do with religion or society or the world at all.....just has to do with you and that voice inside and the rhythm of the song. Listen.


Sorry...I kinda rambled...
I'm gonna go learn a song on the keyboard....sewing can wait....life is short and this just made my day.....I can't help but feel all happy when I think of the most awesome person I know!
Much love bunnies. Don't choke on the eggs....those are for chicks.... and guineas too!!! I got me 4 guinea eggs!!! You know what's for breakfast in the morning! I hope they are good, considering the guineas have been munching on bugs and ticks the past few weeks. Yum....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment