Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The lion, the switch, and the wardrobe

Waiting excitedly for the bank people to call in the morning to get the appraisal people out so we can get this ball a moving!!!! .... I guess this means I need to clean the house....oh...
OMG, a small bundle of clothes for the kid and a few on sale items (okay, and a bunch of clearanced plants from Lowe's) and groceries are really expensive! and....well, one store gave me coupons to use later for 50% off....crap...I don't want to buy more! argh! ...I wonder if I can sell them on ebay? hmmm...that is once I find the coupons....ugh...where the heck did they go???!

Last weird dream included a lion and a big house....and the lion was trying to get to me...though I don't think he was gonna hurt me, but I was still a chicken and evaded him from room to room....but then the kids and other kids showed up and I had to keep the lion away from them too!!! and they were moving so slow!!! and the lion was trying to get through a door that wouldn't close all the way...and I was trying to rush the kids to get out before he opened the door, but they were walking like nothing was happening, lol!! I was so frustrated!! The lion kept reaching his paw through the door! A HUGE PAW!!, but I still had the feeling that he wasn't really going to hurt me...ugh, finally woke up! Thankfully! and it was 3:40am...boo!

no earthly destruction though, just the last earthquake dream....did I write about that???
I think it was late last week...?? I was in someone's house (April's from roller derby??)... and we had mini laptops set up that we were working on along with some other people who were there with us. Something strange had happened and I logged onto the website that showed the earthquakes that happen on earth... but once the page started loading only half way, it would flip to another website real fast, like the original website was being shut down or diverted so noone would know what had happened.
Well, the page loaded partly where you could see the circles around where an earthquake happened......in my dream, we saw that the circles were directly ontop of the USA!!, but before we could pin point the center circle (epicenter) the page would shut down. The circles expanded from somewhere near the center of America and continued all the way to the oceans on the map!
I remember April saying something about that she should leave and go somewhere safe because things were dangerous. But in my dream I was thinking that where we were was safe because we were not affected by the destruction...because where we were is were the big guy put us to keep us safe...
I woke up after that.

I didn't feel an earthquake in my dream, so I guess we won't be shaken...kwim....

and omg.....Krispie Kreme's glazed apple pie......the little things that come in a cardboard box....they do not have milk in them (makes you wonder WHY!!!! (AHHHHH!!!) the regular glazed doughnuts do :(
But it was SOOOOO FREAKING GOOD!!! If you love me, you will give one to me next time you see me.... and I will love you long time!!
I can't afford anymore shopping trips until the wonderful bank people do all their happy paperwork stuffs....and even then...I's got a truck to pay off...and a Nikon D7000 with a 18-200mm lens that needs someone to help it find it's way to me! Do I not have any well-to-do friends??family??enemies who wish to see me frustrated on learning dslr tech??come on!!!

I's got me's a bunny today!!!!!!!! His name is Caesar...(an rework of Seizure, cause he likes to shake??) ...but he will need a lady friend when he grows up, lol.
I'm gonna build him a condo when I figure out how much wood hubby has in the shed he doesn't really need :)

I'm outta here! Maybe chat with you wonderfuls later...tiring day today... money is a type of energy...and I just used it up. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment