Friday, May 18, 2012

All the things you said...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.

I like the beat of this song. And reminds me of dying in my dream, lol. How ironic. I died and got disintegrated...but was still alive...and of course no longer being hunted down by the demon thing with the blowgun thingamajig.
I also at one point was in this elevator hanging out with the secret agent who was helping me...and the elevator was literately flipping around like it was a roller coaster ride or something and after rising 22 stories high (yes, it said "22" on the little computer box on the elevator (I will not get into the 22 issue) well, the elevator started falling really fast down, but after pressing the computer screen a few times I did get it to stop turning upside down (I got it to read 'Recline' instead of Coaster or Twirl, etc.)...so we were falling..me, the secret agent, and 2 old ladies that were in it. They were freaking out, lol. So yeah, I did that 'in the name of...stuff' and it did slow down and stop safely where we exited the building. I think I lost the agent after that, but found the guy who worked out of a travel trailer thing (don;t know his name, but he was friends with Angela??? Who the heck is Angela?!!!) but he helped me prep the nuclear reactor and helped me escape the demon creature for awhile. Thank you Angela's friend, lol.
Then in another building, the demon thing was getting close and a big fat guy had stalled me, the demon creature came around the corner, but I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see it's face. (It's body was dark brown, gangly but muscular, huge head with curved horns, but never saw its face) then after deciding I would have to look if I was going to escape, i opened my eyes, but the big fat guy was in my way (he had become demonized like the other people). I stabbed him with a fork (where'd that come from?) and ran down the hall....yes, to a dead end with no way out, lol. so I crawled (hurled myself) out a window and hung on the ledge. The big fat guy crawled out to get to me, but I kicked him off and he fell to the ground below and died. Then some girl came to the window to tell me all was fine, (I knew she had been demonized because she had that weird grim on her face) I told her I needed help, but when she crawled out the window I grabbed her and thrust her to the ground too...she broke her neck...yeah..graphic dream here...
Then the police came and helped me off the side of the building (yay for 'real' police people, lol. ( I think the guy gave me a kiss when he helped me down though...on the head??)
so I was leaving there and I turned and saw that all the police people were getting attacked by people who were running out of the building (demonized people!) I started running faster, but the demon people saw me and came after me.....
by this time the town was deserted and no one was around at all! there was no way I could outrun them. I pulled out a little grey boxlike thing that had a big red button on it.
I pressed it and at least 3 different huge blasts happened, I could see them in the distance and knew they were nuclear power plants. They at first were a bright light with blue, then turned to fire and black smoke....
Then suddenly my dream kinda rewinded itself?, I was being chased by the demon people and pulled out the grey box with the red button again. Still knowing I couldn't escape I pressed it (I didn't want to get attacked by the demon girl who was very close by now (literately about 5 feet!) I don't even know if they ate you like zombies or what, lol) Anyway, after pressing it, 1 of the blast happened (the closest) then I clicked it again, the other blew up, then again, and again, and again...faster each time, like I was going to kill every last demon person and the demon thing (whereever it was at the time, lol)
Then we saw the percussion wave head our way..like super fast! The demon girl turned around to look at it and she screamed as she held her arms up to block her face. She disintegrated in front of me.
I turned around facing away and just kinda curled up in a ball, even though I knew I was going to die.
My eyes were closed, but I could feel my body getting smaller and smaller and dissappearing, no more feeling at all. But I was still conscious. Felt like your floating and all weird like. Then I felt like I was laid down on the ground or something and I opened my eyes.
I lifted myself up and I was like 'ugh, I'm heavy' lol. I thoughts spirits weren't so freaking heavy, lol. So I stood up and looked around. There were many other people all around that just stood up as well....the ground was black and barren (kinda like what it looks like after a nuclear blast I guess??) We all looked at each other like, what the heck just happened?
I remember telling them I had to go figure something out, but they looked at me like I was crazy...but I can't exactly remember what it was I had to go investigate?? Argh! It was something silly...like the meaning of life, or what love means...ya know, just something quite odd that you really can't go investigate, lol. I don't know...but I woke up (was woken up) after that.

So now I'm trying to figure out who Angela is? Who her friend is? What happened to my secret agent dude? What does the blue smoke mean? (that had something to do with the nuclear reactors??) Why I couldn't or didn't want to see the demon's face? If its ok to blow up many nuclear power plants in the case of demon attack? And if its even possible for the police to actually help people? And if I died, I really hope we aren't reincarnated into the same place afterwards. That would suck ass.

So yes, this is my life, and I find it rather strange, disturbing (or our new word 'distrubbered'), fantastic, beautiful, crazy, awesome, frightening, glorious, amazing, terrifying, and blessed. Come join me.


Yeesh. Well, that was rather long, lol, sorry. Hmm...Angela, I don't know a single Angela....but wonder if this means Angel? Whatever...anyway...I have a Mulan dress to hopefully get finished....oh my I have like 5 more appliques to put on it and do the details after ward...ugh, I'm never going to get done! Then I have 3 sets that need to go out Monday, so looks like Sunday will be another all-dayer.....so much for 'be your own boss, start your own business, make your own hours' HA! What a load of crap! More like...'its all up to you to get it all done within a time frame that you can't control'. Lol. Man! And I just want a camera (Nikon D7000 with Nikor 18-200mm lens)to go do photoshoots!

By the way! If your wondering why I post what type of camera I want (NEED) every time I mention my future profession...it so you have the opportunity to offer a helping hand in helping me attain said camera....I will reward you for excellence. I will.
Or pay you back....whatever....but I like awesomeness, so I'd rather just surprise you with something cool instead. Like a giant pink bunny ;)

Caesar and Xavier still need a girlfriend too...and Isaac needs shaved and bathed...and Coraline needs a bath too, but I am in no condition to be leaning over a bathtub washing dogs. So...I'm looking for a groomer...a cheap one. Cause I poor! Mainly because I just bought tickets to the Blue Man Group...because I have to go...and it was FATE! I'm so not kidding....I just mentioned the day before that we could never afford tickets to something such as the blue man group because last time I checked (about 2 years ago) they were up to about $300 dollars! Well, lo and behold, the next day, I get this email with their face plastered all over it coming to Chattanooga, and tickets were not anywhere near the older price. SEE...F A T E! It's pretty cool actually.
And did you know that Opryland USA closed down like a long time ago, lol....I just found that out yesterday, lol. I'm so must have missed that note.

Oh wait...I messed up...I can't say I'm poor anymore...the rule is that we always say we are rich, so we can become rich, not always in money my friends. ;)

I have got to go peoples! Shang and the china soldiers are waiting, lol.

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter, doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger...just me, myself, and I.
and Batman! WHeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment